Hazard's alternative

For me bale is the only one that we should look look at, di maria, munian (who I think is class), ben arfa etc are all very similer to the players we have, bale will give us something completely different and his crosses could give dzeko some much needed support.

And what about Adrián from Atletico?

However, Giovinco is co-owned by Juventus and they're interested in Dzeko so maybe something's possible.

Can we sign Moura to the Accademy or does anyone know the rules regarding at what age you can't do this? I'm sure I've read that youth players signed dont count against FFP. Obviously he'd stay there for all of a few minutes but is there a loop hole in this regard?

doggiesin08 said:
Can we sign Moura to the Accademy or does anyone know the rules regarding at what age you can't do this? I'm sure I've read that youth players signed dont count against FFP. Obviously he'd stay there for all of a few minutes but is there a loop hole in this regard?

Too old for the Academy, and he has caps for the Brazilian national side already so it will be a bit of an insult to put him there.

I wouldn't mind Lucas Ocampos if he isn't more than 10 million pounds. He's 17, plays for River plate and REALLY does look like ronaldo. At that price it wouldn't be bad to try him out. Plus he would be homegrown by the time he turns 21.

Check his compilations.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8BR70yfbMM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8BR70yfbMM</a>

brotherblue said:
how about cazorla how has he been this season?

He's had a fantastic season for Malaga but therein lies the problem for any suitors, he plays for Malaga who are rich too and just got into the Champions League. Isco from Malaga is another seriously talented player who has just been called up to the senior Spanish side aged 20.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.