Hazard's alternative

Bluemanc100 said:
carlos92 said:
Douglas Bader?

Always looks a bit leggy to me and he's a yard off the pace?! Not afraid to leave his foot in however, the wooden one....

But he is a bit of a wing wizard though.

Belhanda occupies the same space Silva and Nasri do. Doesn't seem like a good fit even if he is a top player.

If nobody has mentioned Lavezzi as a 2nd option then you're all retarded. The guy ripped us apart with his blistering pace. He works as hard as Tevez but from a wider role...and he's twice as quick. If no Hazard, Lavezzi is the man.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Cant see di maria being effective at away matches
He´s has a great workrate like Milner so he could be used in away game. He has great stamina but he´s a diver....

Ok now to everyone writing belhanda, would you buy Taarabt ? or Boudebouz ? Because Belhanda really (atm) isn't really much better than any of them. He did have a better season but potential wise I still would take taarabt over him and I wouldn't buy taarabt at Man city. If Belhanda was available at 5 m pounds or less, yeah why not. But after his season and with the president he has at Montpellier, the guy will want to get 20 m pounds at least.<br /><br />-- Mon May 28, 2012 7:56 am --<br /><br />
thenabster said:
Ok now to everyone writing belhanda, would you buy Taarabt ? or Boudebouz ? Because Belhanda really (atm) isn't really much better than any of them. He did have a better season but potential wise I still would take taarabt over him and I wouldn't buy taarabt at Man city. If Belhanda was available at 5 m pounds or less, yeah why not. But after his season and with the president he has at Montpellier, the guy will want to get 20 m pounds at least.
wait what I'm I talking about ? Taarabt is WAY better than Belhanda and I'm pretty sure no one would want him here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.