Headed to Scotland

We’re off camping for a few days on the 17th. Going to a place just outside of Edinburgh. Really need this as we’ve had a family holiday to Fuertaventura cancelled, kids all missed out on proms etc and this is the highlight of the summer.

Just a bit concerned that if this local situation continues we’ll be told not to travel either by the government or the campsite.

Aberdeenshire is stunning, castle country.
Head up.to loch Ness but drive over the tips, scenery is unreal.
I moved up here years ago, I fancied glasgow but I'd heard that **** magicpole lived there so I went further north.
Naw, he lives on the east coast. But he's from Glasgow, so by association the rest of them'll be cunts too

I fancy this . Is it a lot of single track roads though as they annoy me!! :)

Did you pre book hotels etc?
We did yes. We started west coast at Ullapool which was lovely and then spent 5 days working our way round with our last night in Dornoch which was beautiful. We stayed in hotels along the way and in all fairness could easily of done a week. Couldn’t recommend it enough, particularly the west coast.

Try the Golf coast some nice beaches along that way especially Gullane beach, there are a few caravan places along here that you can park at, Seton Sands is a decent one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.