Headed to Scotland

Now we’re back in the UK, we’ve decided to go camper-vanning with the kids to Scotland for a couple of weeks. They’ve never been to Scotland and it’s over 30 years since I’ve been.

Anyone know what injections we need? Also, can anyone tell us which parts to avoid (please be more specific than ‘all of it’)

Thanks.
I’ll watch this thread with interest.. we’re heading off up there just after their kids go back to school for a delayed retirement tour

I’m off up to Bamburgh in the morning for a week, can’t wait

Are you staying at Waren Caravan and Motorhome park? We booked it for a couple of nights at the end of our Scotland tour... never used it before (though we’ve been to Bamburgh before) but Alnwick’s closest site was full... Interested to hear what’s in store for us

Are you staying at Waren Caravan and Motorhome park? We booked it for a couple of nights at the end of our Scotland tour... never used it before (though we’ve been to Bamburgh before) but Alnwick’s closest site was full... Interested to hear what’s in store for us
I’m trying to workout what would talk the gf into staying in a caravan, but no is the simple answer

I’m off up to Bamburgh in the morning for a week, can’t wait
If you can check out Chillingham Castle (most haunted castle in England) and even better Chillingham cattle, a herd of prehistoric cattle, untouched by man or vet for centuries. The rangers take you in. These bulls can run at 30 mph and are very aggressive. fascinating stuff.

If you can check out Chillingham Castle (most haunted castle in England) and even better Chillingham cattle, a herd of prehistoric cattle, untouched by man or vet for centuries. The rangers take you in. These bulls can run at 30 mph and are very aggressive. fascinating stuff.
Muncaster also puts a claim in on the haunting front, but heard of the cattle before might have a look, cheers

Now we’re back in the UK, we’ve decided to go camper-vanning with the kids to Scotland for a couple of weeks. They’ve never been to Scotland and it’s over 30 years since I’ve been.

Anyone know what injections we need? Also, can anyone tell us which parts to avoid (please be more specific than ‘all of it’)

Thanks.
There’s a place called the Bridge of Allen, beautiful and some amazing local pubs. It’s minutes away from Sterling where you can do a lovely walk up a hill to see the Wallace Monument. Also the beautiful Sterling Castle is a great tour.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.