Heartfelt thanks City for young Frimpong.

He was one of our best youth players tbh, not some cast off. The circumstances just fell perfectly for you! He was absolutely huge in City's FA Youth Cup final run last year.

He came up with your development squad and we were blown away at how good he was. We made an enquiry and thankfully he wanted to come and City never stood in his way. A great find for us.

glad he's doing well.

don't know why we let you have him when you've screwed us out of about £15-20m on Roberts.
Maybe you will get some of that back when we sell him. I hoped we could have signed young Roberts and was gutted when we didn't.

The lad is exceptional. As I said, I didn't expect to see him until next year at least, but he's been outstanding. And he's a very likeable young guy who is totally committed to his game and doesn't seem the flash Harry prick type. I have high hopes for him.

He's a lovely, lovely lad. He was really popular at the school City send their lads to - St. Bedes. Teachers loved him, students did. Just a smiley friendly chap who's a very nice person. Always nice to have someone like that around your side.

He's a lovely, lovely lad. He was really popular at the school City send their lads to - St. Bedes. Teachers loved him, students did. Just a smiley friendly chap who's a very nice person. Always nice to have someone like that around your side.

He is, and some player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.