Heartfelt thanks City for young Frimpong.

They’ve all played in the EFL Cup this season, Foden in the CL and Prem too.

I think Foden should start the next Prem game at Newcastle.

It's important they are given a chance. Obviously more difficult at you with so many big money signings but again, if they are good enough.

It's important they are given a chance. Obviously more difficult at you with so many big money signings but again, if they are good enough.

It's not just the size of the squad, but also the pressure to win every game.

However, judging by his contribution yesterday, Phil Foden wouldn’t look out of place in from the start against practically any team in the League.

If this young guy isn't deemed to be good enough for you to keep, you must have a group of young players who are truly exceptional. Being a lifelong greetin faced bastard who doesn't allow hope to overtake what I'm watching, I was initially doubtful due to his height. But by fuck can this lad Play.

You have a 30% sell on I believe and if he progresses even more, which he will as he's only a pup. Then you will be due a right few million.

He's also a brilliant lad loving every minute. I have posted on a Celtic site that if he is the level of your young guys we should have a scout at every fucking game your young players are in action.
I think City let him go as we've got Alpha Dionkou who's the same age and plays the same position. The only real difference between the two (to my knowledge anyway) is that Dionkou is a 6 footer.

Edit: actually Dionkou is 10 months younger

I think City let him go as we've got Alpha Dionkou who's the same age and plays the same position. The only real difference between the two (to my knowledge anyway) is that Dionkou is a 6 footer.

I'm just delighted we have young Frimpong. If you have even better players then they must be exceptional and I look forward to us buying another couple. :)

I'm just delighted we have young Frimpong. If you have even better players then they must be exceptional and I look forward to us buying another couple. :)
Don't know if you follow Scotlands youth teams at all but Lewis Fiorini is an attacking midfielder that plays for the U19's for you at the moment. He's one to watch out for by all accounts.

Don't know if you follow Scotlands youth teams at all but Lewis Fiorini is an attacking midfielder that plays for the U19's for you at the moment. He's one to watch out for by all accounts.
I don't know the lad, but I hope he's as good as they say. We need a higher level of player after decades of being simply not anywhere near good enough.

Dionkou is nowhere nearly as good as Frimpong IMO. He just has that physical advantage. Frimpong is vastly better going forward and has always looked it at youth level. Dionkou is still an excellent prospect, don't get me wrong, but Frimpong has always been better for our academy sides.

Dionkou is nowhere nearly as good as Frimpong IMO. He just has that physical advantage. Frimpong is vastly better going forward and has always looked it at youth level. Dionkou is still an excellent prospect, don't get me wrong, but Frimpong has always been better for our academy sides.

No one expected to see young Frimpong so soon. I am not known for talking up players because it makes me feel good. They have to be the real deal. So far, this young guy has amazed me. He's fucking brilliant. His attitude and demeanour make the support love him even more.

I'll bow to your vastly superior knowledge on the youth setup bud, any idea why we let Frimpong go then?

I'll bow to your vastly superior knowledge on the youth setup bud, any idea why we let Frimpong go then?

He wanted to tbh. Heard of Celtic's interest. Had a year left on his contract, told the club he fancied starting his career. Don't really blame him. Club probably has Dionkou ahead of him due to his physique. Then Walker, Cancelo and probably loads of senior defenders and midfielders ahead of him before he'd actually get a chance. Good luck to him tbh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.