Heartfelt thanks City for young Frimpong.

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Magicpole, 5 Nov 2019.

1. oldius

oldius

I will be surprised if he doesn't return; it was very clear he was a supreme talent.

2. Magicpole

Magicpole

Team supported:
    Celtic
    I think you could be right and if and when he eventually goes city would be my choice too. He has a way to go before getting a game for you but he has the ability. Of that I have no doubt. If you do for serious money questions will no doubt he asked as to how you let him go, rather than a two year loan.

3. Magicpole

Magicpole

Team supported:
    Celtic
    I wasn't meaning he was a cast off, rather, you must have some truly outstanding young players. Which is great for City.

4. TonyM

TonyM

Maybe Anderlecht is a particular style of fucking? That's my incognito search for tonight sorted.

Magicpole likes this.
  5. oldius

oldius

It would be surprising if there was not a deal on the table. He was consistently one of the best academy players, though we are stacked in the younger age group. For me, he is just as big a talent as Angelino.

Magicpole likes this.
  6. Magicpole

Magicpole

Team supported:
    Celtic
    My mate, not remotely known for dishing out praise, another miserable bastard like myself, messaged me from the game. " Young Frimpong is fucking amazing."

He won Motm yesterday where he terrorised their defence and was solid at the back. Every supporter loves the lad. He is as fast as a whippet. Runs all day, great wee player and fantastic attitude. He will be in line very soon for an upgrade contract. He absolutely deserves it.

He proves what I have always believed. If you are good enough, you're old enough. Has superglued himself to getting his chance. I think he will start against Rangers in the final where you can all watch him on Dec 8th if you aren't playing.

7. Neil H

Neil H

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    We play the day before against some shite in red

Magicpole likes this.
  8. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

Well there are four lads currently in and around the squad. Foden, obviously, then García Harwood-Bellis and Doyle.

9. Magicpole

Magicpole

Team supported:
    Celtic
    I'm sure they are exceptional, will they be given a chance this season or is it too early?

10. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

They’ve all played in the EFL Cup this season, Foden in the CL and Prem too.

I think Foden should start the next Prem game at Newcastle.