Hebden Bridge

Burnely v Blackburn this weekend.

If Burnely lose the town is likely to get smashed up.

The chances of City fans getting a beer in Burnley centre before the match are very minimal.

Blue Smarties said:
cant spell-dont care said:
Milk Bar is good althouhg a bit over priced, the storys about walking through the park, ye there are ALOT OF KNOBHEAD about, i know most of them and they do think they are the bolox cuz they basicly 'own' a nothing town pmsl

ooooops quote instead of edit lol
Milk bar is quality!! ;p

Do you know organic house. Used to work there washing up before I moved to Met

aaahahaha, i live in hebden! not the place for a drink unless its a milk shake. its a bit pants realy thers nothing here part from lesbians(not the good internet type) and orginic hippy shit

sweynforkbeard said:
Blue Smarties said:
But Tod is the home of Blue Smartie's so it instantly makes it a quality place.
Didn't realise you lived in Tod-home of the world's best chippy Grandma Pollards. Where do you go supping? I reckon the Masons is about the best pub, but it annoys me that often the guest beer is a Copper Dragon as well as the 3 regular Copper Dragons.

Totally agree about Grandma Pollards

-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:08 pm --

sweynforkbeard said:
Jaydee said:
I drink in the Fox And Goose & Stubbing Wharf - I live in Walsden and sometimes go in the Masons - do I know you?
Do you know Bob Stansfield (Frim?) He's a Walsden lad and has supported City since the 60s.

I do!<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:11 pm --<br /><br />
Corky said:

The chances of City fans getting a beer in Burnley centre before the match are very minimal.

West Ham didn't struggle last month

Gaudino said:
sweynforkbeard said:
I reckon the Masons is about the best pub, but it annoys me that often the guest beer is a Copper Dragon as well as the 3 regular Copper Dragons.

You lucky bugger.......Copper Dragon is one of my fave beers. Just wish more places in Manc had it on regularly.

Anyone go in that great little record/cd store there....Muze? Has some cracking obscure rock stuff in it. Love the place.....spend ages browsing it.
Yeah it's a danger to the wallet to go browsing in there. The owner is called Sid, he's a great bloke, really into 60s and 70s obscure stuff but stocks loads of current music as well.

lancs blue said:
Allegedly it's the lesbian capital of Britain.
I've been there loads of times but I don't recall seeing any bean-flickers.Then again,I suppose they don't do it in public.Nice place if your into real ale though.

Superbia said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Didn't realise you lived in Tod-home of the world's best chippy Grandma Pollards. Where do you go supping? I reckon the Masons is about the best pub, but it annoys me that often the guest beer is a Copper Dragon as well as the 3 regular Copper Dragons.

Totally agree about Grandma Pollards

-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:08 pm --

sweynforkbeard said:
Do you know Bob Stansfield (Frim?) He's a Walsden lad and has supported City since the 60s.

I do!

-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:11 pm --

Corky said:

West Ham didn't struggle last month

Neither was it the weekend after a derby match, with a possible town smash-up if they lose. City are a bit higher profile than West Ham.

lancs blue said:
Allegedly it's the lesbian capital of Britain.

I can confirm this statement is true, I tried joining the army of rug munchers but my wife was not very supportive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.