Hector Bellerin

Last notable swap deal I can think of in the Premier League is Ashley Cole and William Gallas... so I'd say this is extremely unlikely. People get carried away with swap deal possibilities every summer. Must be about 0.1% of transfers that are swap deals!

How have you come to that valuation?
Have you seen what Liverpool think Jordan Ibe is worth? ;)

In all seriousness I wouldn't mind Denayer going if it was part of a swap deal for Bellerin, but I really doubt that seeing as swap deals are so rare nowadays.

Would love the signing of Bellerin if it happened but dont get why we'd give up on "one of our own young lads" after him showing so much potential....unless Pep really doesnt feel he can make it in the prem....guess we just need to trust the boss on this one!;)

Would love the signing of Bellerin if it happened but dont get why we'd give up on "one of our own young lads" after him showing so much potential....unless Pep really doesnt feel he can make it in the prem....guess we just need to trust the boss on this one!;)

If he goes, imo, it won't be because Pep has made a decision on him, it will likely be because he no longer trusts us, after telling him we would bring him through at City last season, getting him to sign & new deal on the strength of it, with other clubs interested, & sending him to Turkey to be replaced by a cb who sits down to tackle & we are now looking to replace, again.

It could be a deal maker re Bellerin, if he has told Wenger he wants City & they want Denayer, both deals could be agreed without any 'swapping' as such.

I would be surprised if Pep lets Denayer go without having a look at him & seeing how he responds to coaching though.

Because he's homegrown and a full international with champions league experience so let's hold other teams over a barrel like they do to us.

If Denayer was a rag he'd have already played 20 games & be going for 20 mil plus on the current market, even if he wasn't that good.

We have fucked up royal if he goes for less.

If Denayer was a rag he'd have already played 20 games & be going for 20 mil plus on the current market, even if he wasn't that good.

We have fucked up royal if he goes for less.

We haven't because he wasn't even good enough for a shit Belgium side. He wasn't good enough to get past Ciman or Meunier. He also wasn't good enough to command a spot at CB for Galatasaray.

If he goes for £12m we've done very well.

We haven't because he wasn't even good enough for a shit Belgium side. He wasn't good enough to get past Ciman or Meunier. He also wasn't good enough to command a spot at CB for Galatasaray.

If he goes for £12m we've done very well.

So that goes for Aldeweirald then ? Or was he ok ? Or do we just value our kids as being shite when they get thrown in at the deep end having not kicked a ball for a month, except Sterling onviously as he didn't come through the academy.

maybe because you haven't been here a year yet....or have you?
I've known that he is the transfer guy here for some time, just decided to sign up recently. He's not got a very good track record. E.g. RVP, Pogba, Kroos, Baba, Laporte etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.