Helen's Bell

levets said:
bluekeith said:
was she not a big fat football hooligan

How disrespectful.... I guess you're trying to sound funny...

FFS mate we used to sing Helen is a big fat football hooligan she'd laugh and ring her bell
we also used to sing Helen Helen ring your bell,Helen ring your bell

christen at St Marks said:
levets said:
bluekeith said:
was she not a big fat football hooligan

How disrespectful.... I guess you're trying to sound funny...

FFS mate we used to sing Helen is a big fat football hooligan she'd laugh and ring her bell
we also used to sing Helen Helen ring your bell,Helen ring your bell

I Know... I Know..

Followed City since 1965... was just messing.. sorry!

Although admittedly I wasn't around back in the day, something like that could nicely be turned into a new tradition. Perhaps during the lap of honor the captain carries it along with him ringing it out? I don't know something like that.

I do agree with some of the others here though, players in every sport are very superstitious and we don't want to change anything pre or during the match this last week.

Think it would be a great gesture from the club to have one of Helens surviving female relatives join the players on the lap of honour providing we win of course. Sky and MOTD would have to explain why it was there at a club with no 'istree'.

Helen would have been Citys greatest supporter, She ran "a" coach of the supporters club for many years to all city away games, gave many a young lad a clip round the ear to behave as you were representing City.

Absolute legend,did lots of charity work in her life and will be smiling down upon us all on Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.