Help a blue and his family in need

As an old friend of Rozzy's just wanted to say a big thank you to the people who gave up their time to collect for him and his family today- and to the people who gave something. Its quite incredible the extent that City fans have rallied round a die hard blue from Fallowfield at a tough time- proud of the lot of you.

nozzyblue said:
As an old friend of Rozzy's just wanted to say a big thank you to the people who gave up their time to collect for him and his family today- and to the people who gave something. Its quite incredible the extent that City fans have rallied round a die hard blue from Fallowfield at a tough time- proud of the lot of you.

City is a pretty special family:-)

The Villa fans were also donating to us yesterday which was pretty awesome of them.

Thanks to everyone who got involved in collecting and to all those who donated yesterday from all at Bluewatch

Proud to be a blue

Was good to meet some of you and to score my penalty (eventually). What a lovely thing for you all to do. Best wishes,

JM

Well done to all who collected.

I gave a paypal donation because the type of guy he is.

He sorted me out with a customer number and address at Bolton so I could get a seat in their end, despite having never met me.

He's also (I suspect) the only man in Maine Road history to smoke a joint on the centre spot. I hope he doesn't mind me posting this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.