Help a blue and his family in need

Bluebird1 said:
Just in case some of you don't venture downstairs to "Off Topic", Nicki and I are organising a fundraiser / Christmas party and the proceeds will be going to Rozzi.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=235689" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=235689</a>
Brilliant what a fantastic gesture

Update last night from hospital

Surprisingly in good spirits but obviously still in a lot of pain, especially now that they have taken him off the morphine drip (much to his displeasure), he must be feeling a bit better he has had a rub in with someone wearing a Rag shirt!!!!!!!

He's hopefully gonna try and get online at some stage, laptop at the ready, he's just gotta stay awake long enough to boot it up.

As always he is eternally greatful for all your good wishes.

More news as I get it.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:50 am --<br /><br />Don't forget - game tonight Bluewatch v MCFC Forum

Tonight from 8pm
Cedar Mount High School address:
3G Astro Turf Pitch
50 Wembley Rd
Manchester M18 7DT
0161 248 7009

Everyone welcome.

Bluewatch v Bluemoon hoping to start organising soon

Cracking match tonight, thanks to everyone that turned out. Special thanks to the lads over at MCFC Forum, Mogwai and Gino, Failsworthblue, Cheddle404, Kippax, Admin, Jason Manford for his celeb appearance, Moonie & Abbey, Little Speedy for being ref, IBleedblue, Deniro, Penny (little miss Kippax) & Mary (little miss Speedy) for taking the card around, ontour, billy o'carrol for the collection, tyron, nat, jason, nice one bazzOr aka admin for sorting the pitch for free, lee dixon, bluewood, garfield - in fact all 28 players and thanks to eveyone who turned out tonight to support the cause.

We look forward to the full match report.

Correction £200 raised tonight, pitch fee was wavered.

Blootoof said:
Not spoke to Andrea since 2pm'ish, but last I heard he could be back/ or is back at home tonight.
Fu*k me that must be great news for the family

Hi Bluemooners

If you can spare an hour before the match tomorrow then why not come along and help out with our bucket collection for Rozzi's appeal.

The sun will be shining and we have plenty of buckets to go around!

We are meeting up where the B of the bang (rusty spike) once stood on the corner of Alan Turing Way at 1pm. Someone from Bluewatch will be there up until kick-off time.

If you are unable to spare some time then please look out for one of the bucket collectors and kindly donate to the appeal.

Thank you
rozzi-apeal.jpg

Paypal donation details:
Send donations to: rozzi.appeal@bluewatchmcfc.co.uk
<a class="postlink" href="https://www.paypal.co.uk/uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.paypal.co.uk/uk</a>

Thanks again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.