Help a blue and his family in need

SWSB said:
kippaxcity said:
Just want to thank everyone here who is supporting this good cause , with a big thanks to ric and de niro for their kind help with everything .
Rozzi is a big mate of mine and he his deeply touched by all of the kind gestures and donations.
We have planned a bucket collection at eastlands for the villa game TBC . So anyone who sees us , please chuck in any loose change you may have.
Again Thanks a million for your support.

will look out for you.Will there be more than 1 with the bucket or dotted about?
If you have a bit time grab a bucket of the lads & help out more the merrier

Never met him myself but I will defo make a donation!
Also if you fancy sorting a game out against bluemoon, I'm sure ric, blue punter and myself could sort something out...we will kick your ass lol!
Wishing Rozzer a speedy recovery....CTID!!!

Dont know Rozzi personally but donation sent. The link is playing up on the first page to paypal but can still access it via original thread and link if anyone else has issues

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and donations - it all helps no matter how small

Gazhinio I have mentioned the game and someone will be in touch

As one of the Admins on BW,

I would like to thank the BlueMoon community for helping in this cause. The family has been very touched by the outpouring of support.

Special thanks to Ric and De Niro for your help.

BlueInUSA

A bucket collection is bein gorganised for the Villa game if anyone can help out please contact Admin on Bluewatch

Alright Don,

Been away since the Bayern game, will get a donation sorted from the lads, where do we need to send it.

If there's any other work you need doing let me know

BR

Spike

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.