Help a blue and his family in need

Rozzi went in for his pre op today. He's gettin took in Friday for blood tests etc and being kept in until his operation Monday morning which is good as they were tryin to move him from one hospital to another for tests then bring him in the day of his op

His good wife Andrea had to rush home over another emergency so I had the good fortune to go in with him and 'kinda' watch him take swabs of his own bollocks which wont be brought up over a pint, unless I mention it

grin.gif

spike144 said:
Alright Don,

Been away since the Bayern game, will get a donation sorted from the lads, where do we need to send it.

If there's any other work you need doing let me know

BR

Spike
Cheers Spilke there is a paypal acount on the Bluewatch site or one of the admins or myself could meet thanks for the offer will keep in touch cheers Don

Thankyou all for your support . Latest update on donations.
Great stuff guys please keep them coming.

Donations received

Kippaxkid £5
PoM £20
Moon £10
Speedy £20
jase555 £15
ric (bluemoon) £20
Herring £5
John Lloyd £15
Kippaxkid £5
Carmel Gaffney £5
Don aka Cyberblue £50
Alf-Hooker £10
Ian Gerrard £10
David Boscoe £20
Footy match £181.20 (Admin/Pom/Skipper/Doug/Deniro/moon/kippax and many others - thank you)
Macca £20
Bifbert £5
Lee Manston £20
Ross Caughey £5
ob £10
Kippaxkid £5
G Unit £10
Stephen Carson £10
goal predictor comp £6
Stephen Gandy £10
Micheal O'toole £10
Craig Selwwod-kilgour £20

Total to date £522.20

Brilliant stuff proud to be a Blue going to be some bucket collections soon to help the family in there time of need anyone wanting to help in anyway feel free to do so

Hello Don,

Got a few quid here from our and the London office, will get it deposited asap, its a £100, hope it helps.

Best regards

Spike, Miles, Brian, David, Mark & Mickey

spike144 said:
Hello Don,

Got a few quid here from our and the London office, will get it deposited asap, its a £100, hope it helps.

Best regards

Spike you are a star the family will be very gratefull many thanks cheers Don

spike144 said:
Hello Don,

Best regards

Thanks to you Spike and rest of your guys and also everyone else who has helped in any way, spoke to him yesterday and he is really grateful.

Didsbury Dave said:
I want to give a donation but can't log onto Bluewatch to do it. Can anyone help?

You try link on 2nd of thread mate says click here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.