Help a blue and his family in need

C_T_I_D said:
I reckon Lakey and Buzzer would endorse this personally.

I believe the club get all the players to sign quite a lot of shirts when they come to Carrington for the work they do for the charities. I think if they donated 2 or 3 of them then that'd be well worth auctioning off or even one of those framed signed photos with the certificate may be worth a plug aswell.

Might sound a daft question, but how has his family reacted to this? (both the news and the support from bluewatch / bluemoon)

Just to let you know, I once auctioned off a signed Micah Richards shirt went fro £480. If three of those sold we could easily get £1000+ for this top, top guy<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:00 pm --<br /><br />
BlueRoz said:
Some final words for a while, as im being admitted today to the MRI for more tests over the weekend before my big Op first thing Monday morning....hopefully all will go well, and i get on that long road to recovery.....!!!!

A big Thanks again to so many of my big Blue family out there, and all you have done and are doing for me and my family.....!!!!

Might sound a bit gay, but I truly love you all, Thanks again...

Rozzi

C.T.I.D.

Who gives a shit if it sounds gay? All we care about is that you get better, hope all goes well with the OP on Monday. Any chance you'll get to watch Villa match in the hospital? (Presuming you're still in)

Get better soon mate

Best Wishes

blue_bird said:
Party/fund raiser has been booked for 3rd Dec (Norwich at home).

Will post further details as soon as they're confirmed.

Great!! I'll try and get some guys I know to come along. Will pas on info when you post it :D

We re having a derby day function with our local club (Cheltenham Celtic) here in adelaide and the committee have agreed to let me raffle my precious 81 shirt for rozzi. Will let you know how we get on and best on luck to you blue

JC-SPORTS said:
Has anyone contacted Man City about this? I think it would be nice if we could get an article in the Programme or on the website.

Already on it mate

I've not got a Paypal and wouldn't know how to set one up or use it, however I will look out for Buckets at the Villa game and make a donation there, and that is a promise

beano46 said:
I've not got a Paypal and wouldn't know how to set one up or use it, however I will look out for Buckets at the Villa game and make a donation there, and that is a promise

Same here, that way I can be sure all the money is going to Rozzi!

Just to ask how much do we need to raise??

All the money through paypall is going direct to Rozzi there is no hidden charges .we just want to raise as much as possible to try & make life a little more bareable for Rozzi & family .in regards to the bucket collection volunteers will be made most welcome the more helpers the more can be raised cheers Don<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:24 pm --<br /><br />
southaustralianblue said:
We re having a derby day function with our local club (Cheltenham Celtic) here in adelaide and the committee have agreed to let me raffle my precious 81 shirt for rozzi. Will let you know how we get on and best on luck to you blue
Fantastic what a brilliant gesture

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.