help! I want to stop smoking thread.

Grow weed, the initial cost of buying a tent, lights, nutes, scrog netting, hydro/thermo monitors, and controlers, inline extraction fan, carbon filter will leave you with no cash for cigs :)

Your subsequent leccy bills will continue this lack of cash trend, but you end up with some of the best weed your ever gonna have :)

You can thank me later :p

TCIB said:
Grow weed, the initial cost of buying a tent, lights, nutes, scrog netting, hydro/thermo monitors, and controlers, inline extraction fan, carbon filter will leave you with no cash for cigs :)

Your subsequent leccy bills will continue this lack of cash trend, but you end up with some of the best weed your ever gonna have :)

You can thank me later :p

Grew a plant on my window sill once. Along time ago.
These days u just bypass the meter... ;-)

I am in gods own city tonight, on this piss while the ladies go and watch that dancing crap!! First time I have had a real drink without the fags.Should be interesting!

AlthamBlue said:
Day 1 of giving up today. Going cold turkey as I've tried patches, tablets etc.

Wtg m8.
Get Allen Carrs book. Cold turkey can be tough. Depends how determined you are. Download some apps on your phone.
Very best of luck.

I gave up a few years or so ago,

I'm not saying it's easy, but if you want to give up smoking, you will.

There does come a point when the loss of nicotine in your system is preferable to stinking like a smoker.

Good luck, and stick with it.

bluezi said:
AlthamBlue said:

Wtg m8.
Get Allen Carrs book. Cold turkey can be tough. Depends how determined you are. Download some apps on your phone.
Very best of luck.

Thanks mate. Just downloaded the Quit Smoking - QuitNow app, it looks to be a decent one. I'll download Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking too.

AlthamBlue said:
bluezi said:
AlthamBlue said:

Wtg m8.
Very best of luck.

Thanks mate. Just downloaded the Quit Smoking - QuitNow app, it looks to be a decent one. I'll download Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking too.

Good app. You'll be pleasantly surprised how easy it can be with the right support. Chatting to people who are doing the same as everyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.