Help needed to block FC UTD!

AndyFcum said:
Rubyappeal said:
Let's face it-the only reason anyone is even listening to them or taking them seriously is because they're called "united,"..named after the team they supposedly "can't relate to anymore."...yet still sing about at matches,and still wear the shirts.

Irony+rags=Minus irony.

So you would happily deny a district of Manchester a great new facility because you hate a team in division fucking 7??

Go away you horrible judas twat.

You're not welcome.

AndyFcum said:
Rubyappeal said:
Let's face it-the only reason anyone is even listening to them or taking them seriously is because they're called "united,"..named after the team they supposedly "can't relate to anymore."...yet still sing about at matches,and still wear the shirts.

Irony+rags=Minus irony.

So you would happily deny a district of Manchester a great new facility because you hate a team in division fucking 7??

Yes. And there`s thousands more like us who feel exactly the same.

Go and build your facility in Bury with Neville Neville.

It is a shame that our volunteer staff and local young people supporting the proposal have been subjected to such unnecessary levels of verbal abuse at these sessions, by a small minority.
I'll give you this,you are using every trick in the book to force this through.
As i said the people don't want you but the council may look on it differently,a club for the people my arse.

Fisherprice my first football club have about 2 more seasons tops before their attendances hit ZERO, and their aspirations of ever raising further in the leagues are dead and buried. What do they need a 5,000 capacity stadium for?...

AndyFcum said:
Rubyappeal said:

Irony+rags=Minus irony.

YOU want the stadium, those within the "District of Manchester" you pretend to give a shit about don't. Stop trying to sell this as anything other than a selfish attempt to get your own way in spite of local opposition.

Turned their backs on their club at the first sign of trouble. All true football fans hate these turncoat Judas twats.

AndyFcum said:
Rubyappeal said:

Irony+rags=Minus irony.

AndyFcum from Stockport a bit of irony there !!!! We are NOT against fcu building in Moston but we ARE against the use of green land to build the stadium on.

AndyFcum said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
As FCUM have held 4 ''drop in'' meetings over the past 2 weeks, local residents who are against the stadium being built in Moston have organsied 2 alternative 'drop in' meetings this coming week:

Mr Hill, you surely can't have a problem with FCUM holding drop-in sessions? Consulting public opinion is a requirement of the planning process and as the the stadium proposal is not a done deal, we want residents to have ample opportunity view the plans and hear any concerns, so that we can take these into consideration as we further develop our proposals.

It is a shame that our volunteer staff and local young people supporting the proposal have been subjected to such unnecessary levels of verbal abuse at these sessions, by a small minority.

Mr AndyFCUM
Please point out to me WHERE I said I have a problem with FCUM holding drop in sessions? I'll help you out and save a bit of time. I didn't say anything of the kind.
What I did say (to save you reading back) is that as FCUM have held their drop in sessions, local residents are also holding drop in sessions to get our view point over. Do you have a problem with that?
We too, want residents to have ample opportunity to view the plans (with an alternative point of view) and hear their concerns, so that we can take these into consideration as we develop further our objections.
I wasn't at the propoganda meetings you claim people where subjected to verbal abuse at so no idea what you are on about. It's an emotive subject in these parts, people are getting angry...... a bit like when Manchester United fans (before FCUM were formed) stormed into premises of NIKE and Vodafone in Manchester and terrorised staff and customers alike. Do you think working class members of the local community who had no say in the Glazer's taking over United deserved to be terrorised by 100 fans rampaging through their workplace?
Those very fans ''left'' United and formed FCUM...... so there you go.....
Mr Hill

I just dont get these idiots...so if the glaziers take their alf looking selves away from the rags do these idiots just fold and go back to being regular plastic rags?I suppose it will probably depend on if the rags are winning that year.Whats the point?

Keep fighting the good fight blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.