Help please re a laptop

Is it a windows 10 machine or Ubuntu? If it's a Windows 10 I'd upgrade to Pro (normally £120 using the official store) and turn bitlocker on if it's Ubuntu then you don't need to worry about it as your disk drive will already be encrypted. They shouldn't need your passwords to do tests on the components. Also Just deleting files doesn't make them disappear. If you want to try and make them disappear for good then use a tool like Erasure.

Sounds like a faulty battery tbh mate, i'd be surprised if they didn't just replace the battery, switch it on to see if it keeps charge (most likely it will) and then send it back.

Sounds like a faulty battery tbh mate, i'd be surprised if they didn't just replace the battery, switch it on to see if it keeps charge (most likely it will) and then send it back.
Oh if only they had! I had it back just 5 days when it went again! They took it back again at 7.40 this morning! I’m not used to people knocking on my door at that time of day! :-)

Oh if only they had! I had it back just 5 days when it went again! They took it back again at 7.40 this morning! I’m not used to people knocking on my door at that time of day! :-)
Do you know what they actually did (or claimed to do anyway)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.