Here is Michael Johnson

milestone said:
35730138461933367811778.jpg

35730138461937367911778.jpg

I was waiting for so long!!
Come on Johno!
hes laughing cos someone said its your round 1st later

look we have a massive season in which we are looking at competing and going far in 4 competitions. if jonno gets back to fitness n too his previous best, he will get games

I'm still hopping to some day see Richards, Johno and Ireland winning the Champions League in blue.

We need to give our academy players as much time as they need to develop, they are all easily good enough to be squad players so we shouldn't look to move them on unless they are demanding it themselves. It's not like we need the money or anything.

Come on Johno get yourself sorted and show us all what we know you can do

Sheikh Django said:
Yes my fucking son! Really hope he gets a chance this season.
Hamann Pineapple said:
Could do with a shave

Talking about shaves...How come no footballers grow decent beards? Last one I can remember was a Sheffield United player in the 90s who was pretty old at the time.

Also no England player has had a moustache since 1986. Tru' fact!

I do wish some City fans wouldn't hype and hype and hype the young talents we bring through.

Johnson looked an excellent prospect but to hype him up to Bell status and claim he'll be running thie England team if he gets a full season under his belt is ridiculous.

I genuinely hope he breaks in to the team, stays fit and proves that he is the real deal but take a bit of the weight of expectancy away will you?

Johnson is a very talented player without doubt, I remember in the first few months of Eriksson's reign here, he and Elano were running the show in most games and it was a joy to watch.

When he's fully fit he could be doing it with Silva which is mouth watering, he has the potential in my opinion to be one of the very best in this country, and if we continue to look after him well, he will reach that potential.

He will be a very valuable asset next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.