Here is Michael Johnson

nashark said:
Wish him all the luck in the world as always but somehow I don't think his heart is there.

His heart and desire has never been in question at City, it's his body that has always been the problem. If he can get fit, I'd love to see him with our current crop.

Damocles said:
nashark said:
Wish him all the luck in the world as always but somehow I don't think his heart is there.

His heart and desire has never been in question at City, it's his body that has always been the problem. If he can get fit, I'd love to see him with our current crop.

Agreed. This is good to see...all the best MJ!

35730138461933367811778.jpg

Anyone else think this would make a great album cover?

Damocles said:
nashark said:

I questioned his heart when he was out drinking most weekends (when his body was clearly telling him that he shouldn't be).

Just been watching some of his goals on YouTube and saw the passes Elano played for him, then I ended up on the Elano free kick against Newcastle!

I know people don't like it being said on here but I REALLY wish he was still here, if we hadn't signed Robinho I think he still would be as well, he seemed to get too big for his boots after that because he thought he was untouchable due to the fact he was good friends with Robinho the golden boy!

He really was a top class player!

Bojinov The Bull said:
Just been watching some of his goals on YouTube and saw the passes Elano played for him, then I ended up on the Elano free kick against Newcastle!

I know people don't like it being said on here but I REALLY wish he was still here, if we hadn't signed Robinho I think he still would be as well, he seemed to get too big for his boots after that because he thought he was untouchable due to the fact he was good friends with Robinho the golden boy!

He really was a top class player!
Would of been interesting to see what Mancini would of done with him considering he was interested in him when he was manager of Inter, however we've finally replaced him now with the signing of David Silva who is a much much better player.

never mind elano i wish sven were still here

really hope johnno comes back, but does anyone on the city staff remember how good he was ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.