Hiddink Vs Mourinho

Re: Could Hiddink really come?

kp789 said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
only issue Hiddink has indicated he wants a director of football role next not a managers role http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ia-coach-targets-technical-director-role.html there was even a thread on here asking would it be possible for Hiddink to come in as Director of Football with Hughes running team affairs.
what about director of football to Mourinho?

omg yesssssssssssssssss, what a combo!!!!!!!!!!!!

get them both in NOW! :) lol

Re: Could Hiddink really come?

kp789 said:
mancityscot said:
Now your talking :)
im a genius

Sorry kp but like most geniuses you are brilliant but slightly flawed in that, like Big Mal back in the day, guys like Mourinho just wouldn't be interested in having the potential interference of a DoF. It's my way or the highway with José.

Apart rfrom the FA cup with Chelski (and anyone could have managed that team at the time) Hiddink last won a trophy 18 years ago. His last 2 club positions ended up in him being sacked.

There have been a great number of changes internally at City and I would like Hughes to be given this season and then see where we are.If we are not in a strong position then ,I, and probably Hughes would expect change.

The ,I want it all and I want it now attitude will destroy any manager.

Like others ive been watching City over forty years and believe me change is not always good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.