Hiddink Vs Mourinho

mourinho or hodgson for me. although hiddink is a great manager as well, its a shame there isn't a manager out there who has a great connection with the club who we could turn too, oh wait there is always megson ;-)

Re: Could Hiddink really come?

Freestyler said:
kp789 said:
what about director of football to Mourinho?

omg yesssssssssssssssss, what a combo!!!!!!!!!!!!

get them both in NOW! :) lol

That's either sarcasm, or you're on crack.

Hiddink - level headed & concentrates on his football, not interested in the press...
Redknapp - English, plays the EPL game really well & has worked wonders with the Spuds...
The Special needs one - flamboyant, loves the press, talks shit, up his own arse & has publicly stated he wants the Rags job...if that W*NKER came to Eastlands I would give up 30 yrs of support for City!!! We've had some crap managers, the worst of which was Sven & I stuck by City even through that tossers reign, but the 'Special needs w*nker' would be the icing on the cake...NO THANKS!!

Robbo. said:
When Hughes GOES!.....(Garry If you are reading YES we want him out), who do you want in?
Strong rumours with Hiddink, I would rather have Jose myself but what about you lot?

Please don't speak for me, thanks.

chris313nt said:
Hiddink - level headed & concentrates on his football, not interested in the press...
Redknapp - English, plays the EPL game really well & has worked wonders with the Spuds...
The Special needs one - flamboyant, loves the press, talks shit, up his own arse & has publicly stated he wants the Rags job...if that W*NKER came to Eastlands I would give up 30 yrs of support for City!!! We've had some crap managers, the worst of which was Sven & I stuck by City even through that tossers reign, but the 'Special needs w*nker' would be the icing on the cake...NO THANKS!!

You'll hate to see us winning then?

Robbo. said:
neoblue said:
Is any of this actually going to happen or are we working ourselves into a frenzy over fuck all. eg. KAKA, TERRY, ETO and any more I can't be bothered to recall?

all of which where true , we where close to getting...so if city where as serious as getting Jose or Hiddink like Kaka, Terry and Eto'o i wouold be happy

Another fault with Hughes...

Superstars such as these aren't going to want to play under average managers, I could safely say that If we had either Hiddink or Mourinho in charge, Kaka or Eto'o would've been ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.