Hiddink Yes or No

Get him in before the christmas period so no more damage is done. This is the area we need to stand up and be counted.

scottyboi said:
Get him in before the christmas period so no more damage is done. This is the area we need to stand up and be counted.
FFS I DESPAIR (and I know capslock is on). ARE WE IN THE FUCKING RELEGATION ZONE?

YOU NEED TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED BY SUPPORTING YOUR CLUB, MANAGER AND PLAYERS. LET THE OWNERS MAKE THE DECISIONS THEY THINK ARE RIGHT!

Its a dilemma off the field he's done so much good work and bought professionalism back into the club but I'm not sure he knows how to handle these superstars and whether he's getting the respect from them. Hiddink is a world class coach and players would definitely respect him. Tactically he would be awesome. Its a mute point really because I'm sure he's Liverpool bound.

Yes get him - he didnt need much time to turn things around at Chelski last year. Spuds as it stands are 4 points clear of us and have an easier run of games coming up. Keep this negative style much longer and the gap will become too difficult to close and by January it may be too late for any manager to recover.

NO He is about as loyal as a eastern european prositutes cat.

Hughes is the man for the job.

kiam06 said:

And Hughes couldn't wait to jump ship from Blackburn when we came in with a big bucks offer. It's just the way football is, but if you think Hughes or Hiddink are any different from any other managers you're very naive.

Cheesy said:
kiam06 said:

And Hughes couldn't wait to jump ship from Blackburn when we came in with a big bucks offer. It's just the way football is, but if you think Hughes or Hiddink are any different from any other managers you're very naive.

Jump ship from Blackburn, wouldn't you? Hiddink has been all over the world and doesn't seem to stay anywhere for long so I am sure we would get a good twelve months and then he'd be off, I'd rather stick by an up and coming young manager in Hughes and let him build something that has more solid foundations.

kiam06 said:
Cheesy said:

Jump ship from Blackburn, wouldn't you? Hiddink has been all over the world and doesn't seem to stay anywhere for long so I am sure we would get a good twelve months and then he'd be off, I'd rather stick by an up and coming young manager in Hughes and let him build something that has more solid foundations.

Do you seriously think that if one of the really 'big' teams in world football came in for Hughes (not likely I know) that he wouldn't go? I'm not even having a go at him, that's just the way it is in football.

Cheesy said:
kiam06 said:

Do you seriously think that if one of the really 'big' teams in world football came in for Hughes (not likely I know) that he wouldn't go? I'm not even having a go at him, that's just the way it is in football.

He would stay, nobody has our spending power so that was an easy question to answer.

kiam06 said:
Cheesy said:

He would stay, nobody has our spending power so that was an easy question to answer.

Staying for the money is not really a measure of loyalty is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.