Hiddink Yes or No

GaudinoMotors said:
No we have a manager that is improving all aspects - how about doing something relatively unheard of and getting behind him and the players for a change instead of drama queening. He is on track and hasn't failed in the objectives set yet.
I imagine the Russian football sites are all saying how great Hiddink is and how they don`t care about his failure to get them through??????? But hey big name - we'll have him attitude on here !!

Well the only aspect i care about him changing, is us winning and we aint done that for a while have we

BoyBlue_1985 said:
GaudinoMotors said:
No we have a manager that is improving all aspects - how about doing something relatively unheard of and getting behind him and the players for a change instead of drama queening. He is on track and hasn't failed in the objectives set yet.
I imagine the Russian football sites are all saying how great Hiddink is and how they don`t care about his failure to get them through??????? But hey big name - we'll have him attitude on here !!

Well the only aspect i care about him changing, is us winning and we aint done that for a while have we
Are you as short-termist and short-sighted in all aspects of your life?

How long before we haven't given Hiddink anytime to mould a team do we see the thread "Mourinho Yes or No"
These threads are becoming boring and worst of all predictable.

Like it or not Hughes will be given this season at least, which he deserves given the amount of changes to the squad in the last 12 months.

Get behind the team, 2-2 at Anfield ffs, of course it's frustrating to be in a winning position but a draw there is a point gained in any season.

I remember the anti media threads over the last 18 months, where quite rightly we have been angered by the written and TV press trying to undermine and belittle our club for what it is trying to achieve. Slowly but surely a section of our own fans is inflicting as much damage to the process and is spreading like a cancer, I can take the press behaving like idiots but not our own fans. The venom and counter productivity of these threads is born of out the fact that our manager used to play for United and has developed into a complete character assassination of the man and his tactics.

If at the end of the season there has not been improvement taking into consideration the money spent and time given to the coaching staff, I am sure the owners will review it thoroughly and make the correct decision on how to move the club forward and I will back them 100%.

Until THEY (the owners) and not a load of militant fans with their own agenda seem fit to change it I back our manger.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
BlueMoonWalker said:
No would prefer Mancini.

THIS

Before Hiddink went to Chelsea I would have agreed. However, looking at what he did at Chelsea in the short time he was there, Id now prefer Hiddink. When he came in, he completely changed way Chelsea played and he only lost one game. He was also a minute away from taking them to the Champions League Final. They played some great football. He completeley rejuvenated the side and the fans were begging him to stay at the end.

Id prefer him over Mancini because whilst he has very little Prem experience, it's more than Mancini. I know that Mancini won however many Serie A title as Inter but he hasn't done anything with Inter in Europe despite them having one of the best teams on the continent. Hiddink for me would be the better appointment.

city 'til i cry said:
How long before we haven't given Hiddink anytime to mould a team do we see the thread "Mourinho Yes or No"
These threads are becoming boring and worst of all predictable.

Like it or not Hughes will be given this season at least, which he deserves given the amount of changes to the squad in the last 12 months.

Get behind the team, 2-2 at Anfield ffs, of course it's frustrating to be in a winning position but a draw there is a point gained in any season.

I remember the anti media threads over the last 18 months, where quite rightly we have been angered by the written and TV press trying to undermine and belittle our club for what it is trying to achieve. Slowly but surely a section of our own fans is inflicting as much damage to the process and is spreading like a cancer, I can take the press behaving like idiots but not our own fans. The venom and counter productivity of these threads is born of out the fact that our manager used to play for United and has developed into a complete character assassination of the man and his tactics.

If at the end of the season there has not been improvement taking into consideration the money spent and time given to the coaching staff, I am sure the owners will review it thoroughly and make the correct decision on how to move the club forward and I will back them 100%.

Until THEY (the owners) and not a load of militant fans with their own agenda seem fit to change it I back our manger.
Agree 100%

id say make hiddink our "director of football". best of both worlds... gives hughes a chance, and if he fails hiddink is already here to step in

This is the interesting position we now find ourselves in that with all the money we have, despite the good job I think Hughes is doing, when a manger of Hidink's quality comes up, we should give it consideration. It is the same with players, we've replaced Elano with players of better quality, so I guess it's an inevitability.

If we can get him, I think we should. If the Sheikh is happy with Hughes, then we stick with Hughes. I trust the Sheikh, Khaldoon and Cooke will do whatever they think is right for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.