Hiddink Yes or No

Suppose it will be the same moaning t.... on here if we beat Arsenel and get through the semis and win something. FFS lets give MH a chance with the team he has put together, like people say on here 1 defeat and that was in a game played over nearly 2 f... days.
No point at all in changing managers in Dec or Jan or we will have gone back 12months and the whole country will be taking the piss out of us.
Haven't you all noticed that the last month or so as been about us not losing again and the great players we might be interested in come Jan. The press have got bored with the 'money thing 'if we give um any ammo ref the manager they will have field day.
Lets do what we do best support the team and the staff and lets beat Hull next week.

I was listening to Talksport and they had the deputy sports editor from the times in and the subject of Hiddink and City came up.
And he came up with a good point if it wasn't for the Benitez screwing up Liverpool and the media all over him he said the money Hughes has spent that they would be after him and he said its only a matter of time as the results are not what the owners want.
He also said he knew for a fact that City have been sounding out at least 2 big name world class managers to replace him in the last 2 months.
Just thought it was interesting
Forgot to add he also said that Hiddink has the ability to bring out the best of the players he has got in the team already and is a master tactician.
That's where for me Hughes falls down take yesterday within 15 minutes Liverpool had been forced in to 2 changes and did Hughes take advantage no he should have taken the brakes off us and let City go at Liverpool that would have shown a show of intent that we are not scared of the top 4 but no we just gave them too much respect and we looked scared to have a go at them. And what happened when we did have a go? we battered them why couldn't Hughes see that he just seems either unwilling to take a chance or he just can't do it

chris313nt said:
you can see his aggression on the touchline during the match...if he didn't give a shit he'd just sit there!!

Please be so kind as to point out Hughes standing up once during the first half, and showing any kind of aggression in the 2nd half. The most I have seen him animated was at the swamp when Bellamy equalised at 3-3, apart from that he is placid at best.

Just a thought,just say we got hiddink in or mourinho and he gets rid of players and gets his own in, Move on six months later and results are worse than what they are now would it be sack mourinho or hiddink off you lot and get the next big name manager in ,my feeling is you would have a thread on here saying mourinho out . Does not the last 30 odd years tell you changing managers all the time is a recipe for disaster, to me it is blindingly obvious it is !

Not sure what i want anymore, i always swung between in and out with him, but 6 draws, if we kick him out dont see how we could get a manager in quick enough to change anything, season is slowly slipping away

If hughes was booted out, left, then hiddink would be my choice. But no matter what hughes is almost untouchable so i think he prob be here until end of next season

I'd sack him, only knowing that Hiddink was lined up and ready to come... But there is no point getting rid of Hughes and then looking around for a manager. My guess is that the owners have one or two lined up, but will give Hughes the remainder of the season. If hughes doesnt turn it around, then he'll be gone by the summer, though i kind of wish he went sooner!

No we have a manager that is improving all aspects - how about doing something relatively unheard of and getting behind him and the players for a change instead of drama queening. He is on track and hasn't failed in the objectives set yet.
I imagine the Russian football sites are all saying how great Hiddink is and how they don`t care about his failure to get them through??????? But hey big name - we'll have him attitude on here !!

Yes.

Hiddink came to the lack of confidence, Chelsea, team in the middle of the season and... won a trophy right away!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.