Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

Nobody can have a reasonable explanation 'cos there just ain't one. We will never hear what the ref has to say and I bet he is desperately delighted that he doesn't have to give one to explain away one of the most blatant examples of cheating.
That decision can only have been a deliberate decision to stop us scoring. I just cannot think of any other reason. When you put the rest of the ref's perfirmance into the context of seeing how blatant that moment was, it's genuinely disturbing.

Phew! What a relief!

We won despite a cheating fucking ref, who, just like the one at Etihad for the Lyon game, gave them everything and us nothing.

Brilliant match, especially in the first half. Dreadful start to the game, but a great recovery and a fully deserved victory.

Merlin MotM, followed by Leroy and Bernardo did very well when he came on.

Never before have I seen such a blatant example of a ref having had their instructions before the game. Gave us nothing. Blew for imaginary fouls when we were in a strong attacking position and the penalty call was shocking. Glad we got the win despite the odds being stacked against us.
A case in point was that free kick in our half during injury time. Why was that a free kick? Oh yes, I answered that in my first sentence.

The referee was a **** throughout the game, glad we got the three points.

That defence is a concern, we was all over the place that first half.

Could have been 3 in front first half despite the shite start. Second half we slowed right down, frustrating as fuck, think the obvious pen riled us and just felt we were going to get one then. Not been that nervy for the last mins of a game for a while though

Ref an absolute disgrace yet again.
And they wonder why we can't fill the stadium in home games.
Why bother when you've got blatant cheating and biased twats from UEFA.
What the fuck do those clowns to behind the goal too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.