Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

That defence didn't work at all and i think Fern is really struggling tbh. Vinny looks miles off as well, i don't really know for sure what the answer is but i think we should go back to Ota and Stones for now but Laporte at left back is not for me either.

Hope Pep can do some witchcraft before Sunday otherwise they will be bum rushing us as there's SO much space in between the defensive line that wasn't there as much last season.

latest
You twat. I just spat my brew. Havent seen that one before. Brilliant

I missed the game, what did the officials do this time?

Apart from giving every 50/50 decision in favour of the home team, stopping every free kick into their box that we did get, first half, for a non existent foul, stopping a throw in which put Sané away behind their defence for no known reason & denying us a blatant pen, they were fine.

I missed the game, what did the officials do this time?
Quick throw in that got Sane clear pulled back for no reason
Absolute stonewall penalty not given
Every 50-50 foul against us

On the flip side he gave only a yellow for a bad Walker foul, but then we had a dozen equally bad or worse fouls against us last season that also failed to see red. ....

To coin a phrase of those who seem happier to praise the opposition every match. We got no less than we deserve that match, no bloody less I tell you! Not at our best but the best team won at the end of the day.

Having just said that though, Hoffenheim's press was better than I expected which confounded the nerves generated from a shaky start at the back after going behind before the 1min mark. They seemed to adjust their tactics a few times especially in the second half, they really went after us this game. It seems after slipping up against Lyon they'll all fancy a potential scalp more than they would have done without that result.

Feel gutted for the ref. He put in a great 90 minute shift for his team only for one careless moment by a teammate to fuck it all up for him. His strikers not getting near enough our box to fall over for a penalty must have been frustrating as well.
His brown envelope will be less than promised.............lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.