Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

Honestly I am absolutely gobsmacked how corrupt a group of officials can be and not be held accountable. They were all in it together. Blatant penalty and other incidents ignored.
Happily waving yellows at city players for silly fouls, although Walker was very lucky not to get a red.
UEFA won’t be happy with that result.
If we hadn’t rescued a win tonight, I think that would have been the end of CL for this year and I wouldn’t have cared tbh.
We still haven’t figured out how to hurt teams who defend like that, they were quite happy to let us have it and tikka takka around the middle without actual penetration into their box.
Thank god Merlin brought us another miracle, although I’m surprised the red didn’t give a foul against him for nicking the ball.
I was really hoping Gundogan would produce a commanding performance, but yet again, he turns out to be a ghost.
We deserve that win,
GET FCUKED UEFA.

You can say the ref was a disgrace but those decisions are the hardest to give. You can see it clear as day on the replay but in real time, it's difficult to say.

Be reasonable and put yourself in the ref's shoes.

Keep in touch with league and champions league while kdb out and we should be ok. Really missing his driving runs from midfield. Not at our best, and despite that and 5 cheating officials (never mind the **** of a ref, what about the **** behind the goal) we won, well done City

Showed great endeavour to win that. Well done boys. That quality street kit dies my fucking head in though.
Oh and does the ref have family in Altrincham?

Thank the heavens for David Silva.

That was the most inept refereeing performance I have seen for a long time. And that is saying something. Not saying he was baised, think he was awful for both sides, but with us having most of the attacking play it meant we had more go against us.

Still scratching my head as to how he gave no foul when Walker dived in to dispossess hoffenheim, then let play continue for a good half a minute as we attacked, and then when it went out and he goes back and books Kyle. Dodgy as duck.

And the quick throw! What possible reason can he have? He wasn't ready? He wanted to have a nice chat first with some of the players? Idiot, doesn't know the rules yet that is not required to be an elite ref suitable for UEFA's bidding.

Like a rabbit in the headlights, this ref was well out of his depth and almost influenced the game dramatically by not giving the sane penalty. He clearly didn't think it was a dive as he didn't book sane, yet no penalty either?

Can't wait for KDB to come back, missed him dearly tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.