Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

The “quick throw” was a legendary piece of cheating. I’ll bet the ref was thinking, “fuck, what have I done”, but just doesn’t care - first decision ever in football to be given for trying to take a quick throw, lmao.

Pathetic.
I was watching his face, as the camera went tight on it right after he blew the whistle, and you could tell he was thinking “Oh, shite, how am I going to explain this way... ok, I’ll just go with the HOW DARE YOU method here and hope everyone forgets after the match” whilst walking over to the irate David and Pep.

You can say the ref was a disgrace but those decisions are the hardest to give. You can see it clear as day on the replay but in real time, it's difficult to say.

Be reasonable and put yourself in the ref's shoes.
In real time it was as clear as fuck, there is also an official behind the goal, give your head a fucking wobble Marvin, fucking hell you like to be contrary and noticed don’t you

up there with some of the worst officiating I’ve ever seen in one of our games, so blatant. We need to start calling it out, and take the consequences, as it’s beyond a joke. Fans shelling out thousands of pounds a season to follow us all over, just to watch us they try everything to fuck us over. Didn’t work this time(not for the want of trying) well done to the lads for keeping at it, and to Dave for ramming it down the bent cnuts throats. Fuckin love you Dave. :)

The way Nagelsman changed his team at halftime was very impressive.

First half was just a matter of time until we scored, we were in control and building the pressure, second half tbey changed formation, dropped deeper, changed when they pressed and it was much more even, much harder for us to create chances.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pep's press conference turns into a eulogy about his opposite number.

We helped by playing far too slow. Looked like were terrified of getting caught on the counter.

Could have been 3 in front first half despite the shite start. Second half we slowed right down, frustrating as fuck, think the obvious pen riled us and just felt we were going to get one then. Not been that nervy for the last mins of a game for a while though
I thought we played a good game. 2nd half Hoffenheim just sat deeper. It's noteasy breaking down a team who have 10 behind the ball and we did well to snuff out their counter attacks

You can say the ref was a disgrace but those decisions are the hardest to give. You can see it clear as day on the replay but in real time, it's difficult to say.

Be reasonable and put yourself in the ref's shoes.

You will get a few with that

The Silva spin and perfect pass before the assist, composure from Leroy and Agüero found the finish. It didn't help the ref gave virtually every 50/50 decision to them, disrupting us at our most fluent, and the non-penalty was again infuriating the injustice and the strange way it happened. But motm David greatly won the ball in the box and fired it home. I'd love us to win this competition, we may have to play the perfect tournament, but want us to drown out the anthem in the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.