Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

You can say the ref was a disgrace but those decisions are the hardest to give. You can see it clear as day on the replay but in real time, it's difficult to say.

Be reasonable and put yourself in the ref's shoes.

And yet he spotted about 5 impossible to see fouls against us first half & an invisible offence to stop us breaking through from a throw in.

Excellent result, really testing game. Ref was shit, don't think he was cheating though, that doesn't add up.

Motm for me silva, closely followed by Aguero

Wtf, how can you watch what's just gone on and come to the conclusion that the ref wasn't a dirty fucking cheating bastard.... give me fucking strength!!

We were just so much better when we replaced Gundogan with Bernardo. Bernardo has an urgency that I really don't think many of our other players have, it was incredibly obvious for Portugal in the Euro's when he was all over the place trying to drag them back into the game and it was the same for us today. The less said about Gundogan the better, same for LaPorte at LB.

Not seen the game but fairly evident we need another body in midfield. De Bruyne and Foden will be a huge add but I would love another midfielder.

I agree. We need to sign a defensive midfielder in January. Fernandinho is starting to look a bit slow on the ball against quick sides and Gundogan is just a very average player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.