Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

No, I Call it as it is. Was a poor tackle, but never a vicious, straight legged, 2 footed, knee high leg breaker. I am slightly old school though so appreciate others will have different views.
It doesn’t have to be “a vicious, straight legged, 2 footed, knee high leg breaker” to be a red card.
All though our opinions differ, I do respect your view.

I can't get that clip to load, so the server must be being hammered or it's been taken down.

Even if we were fortunate in one decision(still need to see a replay some of the comments say his knee was on the ground and it wasn't two footed) it's bizarre to think it holds up against a mountain of small decisions and two easy to spot ones that had everyone scratching their heads that both came before it and would almost certainly led to goals, thus allowing us to relax, thus no reason for Walker to risk anything.

Even Savage picked up on the amount of wrong small decisions going their way, who normally does everyone's heads in, those are constant decisions that affect a games momentum and are often dismissed by those who want to pass everything off as "tinfoil hat nonsense". When you have City fans defending the ref more than Robbie Savage some people need to step back and assess themselves.

Last edited:
Really good performance from Gundogan? I have not seen the game but everyone was saying he was shite.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
He flew in with two feet of the ground but at the time of contact a foot was back on the floor.

# see video above
No one can run without two feet off the ground at points you contrary wum.

It is a one footed tacked and when the impact takes place his other foot is planted, with bent knee and under his fucking arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.