Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

All CL games have multi ball as you could tell tonight when there were two balls on the pitch at one point and the ref blew his whistle.[/QUOTE\]

Yep, I was pointing out why he shouldn’t have pulled it back, worse decision than the penalty for me.

Proves only one foot.

Notice this seems to be the only decision you care about about.

If you werent swimming against the flow you’d drown.

#sharkposter

Well I actually commented on both the Pool ref thread (at half time) and immediately after the match in the Hoffenhem match thread about the ref having a shocker. Suprisingly my comments re:walker gains the most interest, hence out of courtesy the more responses from myself.

Two feet are you sure of that? That's not even what BT commentary called it as. I will get round to posting the replay of it to clear this up tomorrow probably, happy to admit if it was two feet off the ground but any short of that and it's a yellow... even if it was a Rag.

He flew in with two feet of the ground but at the time of contact a foot was back on the floor.

# see video above

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.