Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

latest
Sarcasm it was blatant cheating.

It's still not loading for me anyone got another source?

Anyway for arguments sake say us "tinfoil hatters"(as some like to call everyone that questions authority in any way) even gave you that decision may have been a let off for City. Wouldn't a realistic line of reasoning be that one or two mistakes may be a coincidence but a mountain of them being for one side in particular might be more than a little suspect? He may have just fucked up and gave us something by accident but that's a once in a bluemoon thing for City in this competition.

Last edited:
Does anyone think walker should have been sent off?

No but he could easily have gone. He cleaned the man out with studs showing. Yellow was right but I've seen reds for much less in European football.

I can't get that clip to load, so the server must be being hammered or it's been taken down.

Even if we were fortunate in one decision(still need to see a replay some of the comments say his knee was on the ground and it wasn't two footed) it's bizarre to think it holds up against a mountain of small decisions and two easy to spot ones that had everyone scratching their heads that both came before it and would almost certainly led to goals, thus allowing us to relax, thus no reason for Walker to risk anything.

Even Savage picked up on the amount of wrong small decisions going their way, who normally does everyone's heads in, those are constant decisions that affect a games momentum and are often dismissed by those who want to pass everything off as "tinfoil hat nonsense". When you have City fans defending the ref more than Robbie Savage some people need to step back and access themselves.

Oh yes for sure it did not even up the decisions. I highighted on the Liverpool ref thread ‘lets be glad he is not reffing sundays match’ and described his performance as ‘shocking’ at the start of the Hoffenheim match day thread.

It certainly did not even up decisions but still think it was a poor tackle by Walker. You may not think differently, which is fair enough but might be worth reviewing. I only say this as from previous discussions I know you have the ability to concede or change your view if the weight of evidence is there.

Does anyone know what the throw in was pulled back for?

I didn't think the ref was too bad apart from the penalty and the throw in.

No Im just mature enough to call a foul how I see it rather than through the prism of being a City fan. Similarly I can also say when a ref has made poor decisions against us, like tonight. Its called not being a sheep and foming my own opinion.

So anyone who disagrees with you is not mature, is a sheep and sees everything through blue tinted specs.
You are WUM and every thread you enter is to stir up shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.