Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

And risk a fine/ban?

Its quite clear he believes the dark arts are involved but hopefully he has chosen to keep his opinions out of the public domain.A far better solution would be an official club complaint.
But like if he openly says there is cheating going on, citing examples galore, giving them nowhere to hide, surely then it would stop because the refs performances would be under scrutiny.

What I do think should happen is refs are interviewed on the telly and where such bad decisions have been made, show them and ask for their reasoning.

Has the ref commented on his own performance? If it was myself,or putting myself in his shoes,i'd want to make it clear that i was aware i'd had a shocker,that it wasn't a dishonest display,despite the evidence suggesting otherwise,and apologise for such an abysmal showing.

That's why I vote for short ref statements/interviews post match to add to more transparency,
to clarify tricky decisions or explain rule interpretation like the throw retaken last night.

Refs should be included to post match press conferences.
Then they can speak for themselves instead of us guessing in the dark.

In both Kompany’s and Pep’s post match chats they mentioned the constant poor decisions.
Professionals don’t make constantlu poor decisions
Actually they do. If you ask any of the fans from other British teams they'll confirm how poor the refs are in Europe and how they always give everything to the other team. When it was all English semis and finals, they didn't know what to do with themselves. So is it anti city or anti English teams? Uefa fucking hate the premier League.

Can you link the page?

I don't really want to identify that particular poster; as it wasn't my intention to critiscise just one high profile poster. There were plenty of others joining in during that thread. Though the majority were seeing sense.

My point was that we have a fair few supporters spouting negative rubbish about our players; and have been constantly priced wrong.

Do you not think that given his standing in the game, pep would speak up to put it if he believes it’s as corrupt as some believe?

No he wouldn't. Play the long game, identify your enemy and keep them close. If you couldn't see that was bent last night you.... forget it.

A rag mate rang after the game laughing. He said we will never be allowed to win it. The body language of the referee have it away.

Actually they do. If you ask any of the fans from other British teams they'll confirm how poor the refs are in Europe and how they always give everything to the other team. When it was all English semis and finals, they didn't know what to do with themselves. So is it anti city or anti English teams? Uefa fucking hate the premier League.
Well I certainly didn’t see the scousers get the shit end of the stick when they played us in the Quarter Final, and they were even allowed to have a riot with the bus i encumbered by either UEFA or the police

I don't really want to identify that particular poster; as it wasn't my intention to critiscise just one high profile poster. There were plenty of others joining in during that thread. Though the majority were seeing sense.

My point was that we have a fair few supporters spouting negative rubbish about our players; and have been constantly priced wrong.
Can you not link the page to save us trawling through every Silva thread on here - just to have a read rather than singling anyone out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.