Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

Has the ref commented on his own performance? If it was myself,or putting myself in his shoes,i'd want to make it clear that i was aware i'd had a shocker,that it wasn't a dishonest display,despite the evidence suggesting otherwise,and apologise for such an abysmal showing.
Has he fuck pal! He’ll disappear like they all do and the media attention will disappear soon enough.

Part of me understands the need for limitation of accountability post match but I really think I’m order to get standards higher refs need to own up to stuff.

lets just say for tiny moment that the ref wasn't bent as fuck but simply inept, I would assume UEFA know he was inept and will prevent him from taking part in future games in their prestige competition....lets see.

Has he fuck pal! He’ll disappear like they all do and the media attention will disappear soon enough.

Part of me understands the need for limitation of accountability post match but I really think I’m order to find eat standards higher refs need to own up to stuff.
Yep,like the managers,they should have to give a post match interview.I realise we would,in all likelihood,be listening to more dishonesty but an explanation is the minimum us fans deserve.

Cheating cvnts

Well not according to the three stooges
I thought it was a pen. There is a trend of bad decisions, but it's another step to say it's deliberate.

I doubt your in the majority here even if you are very vocal about it. Are City really being systematically cheated by referees? I don't think so.

I thought it was a pen. There is a trend of bad decisions, but it's another step to say it's deliberate.

I doubt your in the majority here even if you are very vocal about it. Are City really being systematically cheated by referees? I don't think so.
If we are, I always wonder how it’s communicated to them to do it to us and only us, and why nobody has come clean and earned their fortune. If it’s happening in the way some believe, those instructions have to be given somehow. That would mean there is a paper trail or whatnot.

With regards to the refereeing, that was the worst I can remember and I have watched City since the late 60's, also I think more than one officials was in on it. There was a corner to us in the first half and number of small decisions had already gone against us (even BT mentioned it), the lineman could clearly be heard talking to the ref on his mic saying 'number 4' and guess what as the corner came in he blew for a non foul by Kompany (No 4), coincidence? I think not.

It was one of the best, most decisive finishes I've ever seen from him.

I was reading a Silva thread this morning from two years ago. Some of The comments by City fans were unbelievable. One said " I will remember him as a nice player who won a game at Hull". Sic
I was wondering what these people think about their comments now.
Some people wouldn't recognise a world class magician if they fell over one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.