Holiday advice

Tui look like they are gone, read the reviews on trust pilot. Lots not refunded me included.They refunded my upgrade and trips but not the flight and hotel, very weird, think they have run out of cash and not getting the 2billion bailout off the germans.
Looks like a fight for the money back now.

If you booked direct with TUI they are atol/abta protected so you should get your money back.
I’m just waiting for them to cancel mine for next month

Tui look like they are gone, read the reviews on trust pilot. Lots not refunded me included.They refunded my upgrade and trips but not the flight and hotel, very weird, think they have run out of cash and not getting the 2billion bailout off the germans.
Looks like a fight for the money back now.
Just had a look at trust pilot, wowzers, they’ve paid no one back have they. Shocking.

Me and the girlfriend booked Iceland with TUI at the start of the year, going in December.

Only put down the £100 deposit so far, they want £400 by mid-May with the rest paid off in September.

Even with it being a December trip I think we're fucking it off, expecting a 2nd wave of the virus at that point.

Me and the girlfriend booked Iceland with TUI at the start of the year, going in December.

Only put down the £100 deposit so far, they want £400 by mid-May with the rest paid off in September.

Even with it being a December trip I think we're fucking it off, expecting a 2nd wave of the virus at that point.
Just read a scientific paper that suggests the waves of this will return quickly when social distancing is relaxed. The paper suggests this is not a "maybe" but "it will" due to the ability of the virus to remain unnoticed in people with it for extended periods of time.

Just lose the £100 quid I told the wife this 2 months ago she wasn’t having it.

I booked our summer holiday to Cyprus with TUI in January, and paid an initial £200 deposit. A further £600 is due next week, with the remaining balance due in May.

Tried to cancel the holiday due to financial uncertainty, but they said we would have to pay £800 to do so (the initial £200 + the £600) which isn't an option.

Seems highly unlikely that travel will be back to normal by summer so I doubt the trip will go ahead, but don't want really want to have to shell out more money at the moment. Do I have a leg to stand on if I withheld the next payment?
We have paid $800 deposit for a cruise in early September.
I'm not paying them anymore as I'm sure it'll be cancelled.
I wouldn't pay them anymore Ric, better to lose 200 than 2000, and you may get the 200 back eventually.

We have paid $800 deposit for a cruise in early September.
I'm not paying them anymore as I'm sure it'll be cancelled.
I wouldn't pay them anymore Ric, better to lose 200 than 2000, and you may get the 200 back eventually.
A cruise, blimey. I think the cruise industry will be permanently changed for the worse with this. They get illness breakouts as it is so given the current situation i can't see consumer confidence ever fully returning. If it does retrn it will be very slowly.

A cruise, blimey. I think the cruise industry will be permanently changed for the worse with this. They get illness breakouts as it is so given the current situation i can't see consumer confidence ever fully returning. If it does retrn it will be very slowly.
Your right it's gonna take a long time, we actually have 6 cruises booked with friends over the next 2 years. I'm not very confident any of them will happen...We're supposed to be on one now lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.