Holiday advice

What's Spain saying at the moment? I fancy Malaga before the end of the year or maybe early next year for the birthday.

Never worth it? This blessed Isle has some fantastic places to visit.

If you want to spend your time lying on a beach doing fuck all whilst eating from a buffet then knock yourself out but you are missi

Never worth it? This blessed Isle has some fantastic places to visit.

If you want to spend your time lying on a beach doing fuck all whilst eating from a buffet then knock yourself out but you are missing out.

Best place in the world mate, it's a great island but it's the weather for me. Yeah, you can have a great time up the top of Scotland or say Cornwall. But I always feel more refreshed getting some sun.

I was in a bar here in Tenerife having a beer with my new mate @shackattack when the news broke yesterday evening, people who own businesses were cheering and celebrating, they can’t wait to get more tourists back over here. Germany has also apparently ended its quarantine requirements so double bubble for them
Watching the reaction as it was announced was funny. You might have to put up with my stalking till early November now. No point in returning to UK as its so much safer here.
Hoping to see some more zombie reds when they play next

I agree, we've recently had a great week away in the Mendips, in a lovely cottage, the weather was mixed, but we made the most of the good bits, did something every day, went to some lovely places, walked a gorge (not Cheddar), on the beach, on beach cliffs, a couple of NT gardens, and spent a good bit of time in Wells, a lovely City

It's what you make it, there's so many places to try around our country.

If it was my preference I would go somewhere with better weather, but I'm not taking that risk just now having lost 2 holidays already this year, fortunately got most of my money back. Neither me nor wife can risk 2 weeks quarantine due to work (I could probably get away with it, but it would inconvenience others).

I'm looking at going somewhere in mid/late November, but waiting to see where we're up to before booking anything, I have my sights on a luxury hotel in the Cotswolds, but might look for a luxury cottage instead.

Noel Arms in Chipping Camden. Pub/ Hotel and they have curry for breakfast...loads better than it sounds. The chef has won tons of awards for his curries. There's a 4 poster room that's very, very old. Steps are provided to get in the bed!

Or try The Three Ways House Hotel. Lovely rooms and home to the Pudding Club. Bloody lovely place.

I agree, we've recently had a great week away in the Mendips, in a lovely cottage, the weather was mixed, but we made the most of the good bits, did something every day, went to some lovely places, walked a gorge (not Cheddar), on the beach, on beach cliffs, a couple of NT gardens, and spent a good bit of time in Wells, a lovely City

It's what you make it, there's so many places to try around our country.

If it was my preference I would go somewhere with better weather, but I'm not taking that risk just now having lost 2 holidays already this year, fortunately got most of my money back. Neither me nor wife can risk 2 weeks quarantine due to work (I could probably get away with it, but it would inconvenience others).

I'm looking at going somewhere in mid/late November, but waiting to see where we're up to before booking anything, I have my sights on a luxury hotel in the Cotswolds, but might look for a luxury cottage instead.

Just done another round of bookings, The Pig in the New Forest for a few days, a great place just to do nothing apart from walk in the forest and then sit in front of a roaring fire, The George at Stamford for a long weekend, they bring tea into your room in the morning and The Harbour Hotel in Chichester for a couple of nights. All very good hotels.

Trying to sort a long weekend at the Pig on the beach in Studland. A few miles from Corfe Castle and right on the beach.

Noel Arms in Chipping Camden. Pub/ Hotel and they have curry for breakfast...loads better than it sounds. The chef has won tons of awards for his curries. There's a 4 poster room that's very, very old. Steps are provided to get in the bed!

Or try The Three Ways House Hotel. Lovely rooms and home to the Pudding Club. Bloody lovely place.
Just done another round of bookings, The Pig in the New Forest for a few days, a great place just to do nothing apart from walk in the forest and then sit in front of a roaring fire, The George at Stamford for a long weekend, they bring tea into your room in the morning and The Harbour Hotel in Chichester for a couple of nights. All very good hotels.

Trying to sort a long weekend at the Pig on the beach in Studland. A few miles from Corfe Castle and right on the beach.
Thanks, hadn't thought of the New forest.

We walked from Bournemouth pier to swanage few weeks back. Some lovely pubs en route. Dorset really is a lovely county.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.