Holiday advice

Really pleased for travelers that the dreadful Canarian quarantine is at an end. However as much as we love the Reef we can't find it in ourselves to travel anywhere were we have to wear masks outdoors. We really like to walk up the promenade from Cristianos to Porto Colom Harbour and beach but to to do it with a mask on in 80 degrees farenheight is just a bridge too far for foc's like us. We have traveled the known world and beyond apart from Oz and the Far East and a lot of South America and also New Zealand and all the little bits in-between, but the Reef will always remain a firm favourite of ours remaining joint 1st on our sabatical expeditions to Paradise Falls. On that note I sincerely hope UP wins The Moon Critiques best all time film award and if not then it will probably go to the wonderful Shawshank Redemption. Happy holidays everyone and keep putting them coins in your savings jars because everything else in life is superficial compared to travel. You can't take a three piece suite, car or shag pile carpet out of this world with you but you can take your memories so fill of your boots! Wife's 60th in November and feel sure that someone somewhere on this spinning sphere call Erf will accommodate, and we'll be proper no trouble! A cruise would have been splendid but more chance of platting piss at the moment. Sadly I think the recovery outlook will be really slow for them compared to the other segments of the industry.

The Real Paradise Falls

Last edited:
Really pleased for travelers that the dreadful Canarian quarantine is at an end. However as much as we love the Reef we can't find it in ourselves to travel anywhere were we have to wear masks outdoors. We really like to walk up the promenade from Cristianos to Porto Colom Harbour and beach but to to do it with a mask on in 80 degrees farenheight is just a bridge too far for foc's like us. We have traveled the known world and beyond apart from Oz and the Far East and a lot of South America and also New Zealand and all the little bits in-between, but the Reef will always remain a firm favourite of ours remaining joint 1st on our sabatical expeditions to Paradise Falls. On that note I sincerely hope UP wins The Moon Critiques best all time film award and if not then it will probably go to the wonderful Shawshank Redemption. Happy holidays everyone and keep putting them coins in your savings jars because everything else in life is superficial compared to travel. You can't take a three piece suite, car or shag pile carpet out of this world with you but you can take your memories so fill of your boots! Wife's 60th in November and feel sure that someone somewhere on this spinning sphere call Erf will accommodate us and well be proper no trouble! A cruise would have been splendid but more chance of platting piss at the moment.

Really pleased for travelers that the dreadful Canarian quarantine is at an end. However as much as we love the Reef we can't find it in ourselves to travel anywhere were we have to wear masks outdoors. We really like to walk up the promenade from Cristianos to Porto Colom Harbour and beach but to to do it with a mask on in 80 degrees farenheight is just a bridge too far for foc's like us. We have traveled the known world and beyond apart from Oz and the Far East and a lot of South America and also New Zealand and all the little bits in-between, but the Reef will always remain a firm favourite of ours remaining joint 1st on our sabatical expeditions to Paradise Falls. On that note I sincerely hope UP wins The Moon Critiques best all time film award and if not then it will probably go to the wonderful Shawshank Redemption. Happy holidays everyone and keep putting them coins in your savings jars because everything else in life is superficial compared to travel. You can't take a three piece suite, car or shag pile carpet out of this world with you but you can take your memories so fill of your boots! Wife's 60th in November and feel sure that someone somewhere on this spinning sphere call Erf will accommodate us and well be proper no trouble! A cruise would have been splendid but more chance of platting piss at the moment. Sadly I think the recovery outlook will be really slow for them compared to the other segments of the industry.

The Real Paradise Falls

I am in tenerife at moment, the mask thing is a pain but its a small price to pay for staying on a beautiful island. I am more scared about returning to the UK in 2 weeks. You feel much safer here, bars are adhering to the midnight closure. Its in the late 70s temperature wise and covid really is the last thing on your mind

Was feeling impulsive this morning so booked to go to Gran Canaria on Tuesday for 3 nights, taking advantage of a block of 4 days off I have from work and some well priced accommodation (same hotel is more than double on various dates I checked for 2021)

Even though they've only just opened up again, it feels like Canary entry restrictions will be tightened up before long due to our ever increasing numbers here. Due to go again to Gran Can on 21st November with a mate for a proper week long break, but half expecting we'll have to produce a negative test by then (either pre travel like Cyprus or the Madeira model of pre travel or test on arrival).

I'm a sucker for getting away at any opportunity during 'normal' times, but with the world currently so small and all the uncertainty that's gonna spill over into 2021, any hint of a chance to jump on a plane is being snapped up at the moment.

I've been very lucky so far dodging the quarantine and cancellation bullets so long may that continue :)

Was feeling impulsive this morning so booked to go to Gran Canaria on Tuesday for 3 nights, taking advantage of a block of 4 days off I have from work and some well priced accommodation (same hotel is more than double on various dates I checked for 2021)

Even though they've only just opened up again, it feels like Canary entry restrictions will be tightened up before long due to our ever increasing numbers here. Due to go again to Gran Can on 21st November with a mate for a proper week long break, but half expecting we'll have to produce a negative test by then (either pre travel like Cyprus or the Madeira model of pre travel or test on arrival).

I'm a sucker for getting away at any opportunity during 'normal' times, but with the world currently so small and all the uncertainty that's gonna spill over into 2021, any hint of a chance to jump on a plane is being snapped up at the moment.

I've been very lucky so far dodging the quarantine and cancellation bullets so long may that continue :)
Love it! Only been in Fuerteventura for
20 hours but they have it spot on, masks everywhere in public, unless you are eating, drinking or sat more than 1.5m away from nearest people, police out enforcing it too. Feels far safer than home.

Currently on the balcony with a Gin admiring the view, beats being at home!

Attachments

• 16036482312555637233436593328007.jpg
    16036482312555637233436593328007.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
Love it! Only been in Fuerteventura for
20 hours but they have it spot on, masks everywhere in public, unless you are eating, drinking or sat more than 1.5m away from nearest people, police out enforcing it too. Feels far safer than home.

Currently on the balcony with a Gin admiring the view, beats being at home!
You absolute Wanker. And you know it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.