Holiday advice

Simply cannot get through to TUI on the phone. Been trying for over a week now. Can’t even get to bring out on hold as the message says ‘Sorry. We’re too busy. Ring back another time.’

Resorted to sending them a DM basically saying this is me trying to contact you and will be keeping this as evidence to show I have tried if/when they play silly buggers with the amendment/refund.
Exactly same situation. Booked in store so can't amend on line. Just cannot get through to talk to anyone. Have until 30th June to amend so have a bit if time. Tried for about 3 hours Thurs and Fri last week. Start again tomorrow.

Exactly same situation. Booked in store so can't amend on line. Just cannot get through to talk to anyone. Have until 30th June to amend so have a bit if time. Tried for about 3 hours Thurs and Fri last week. Start again tomorrow.
Use callback on wq4u if possible on your mobi, or just let hold on that app or something similar, it dosen't eat into any contract minutes.

Use callback on wq4u if possible on your mobi, or just let hold on that app or something similar, it dosen't eat into any contract minutes.
Just tried this but doesn't help as line normally busy. On the odd occasion I do get to recorded message I have to press options. Then it says ring back later. Tried 150 times already this morning. Can't find an email address to contact TUI either. Just wish I had booked on line now!!!

Just tried this but doesn't help as line normally busy. On the odd occasion I do get to recorded message I have to press options. Then it says ring back later. Tried 150 times already this morning. Can't find an email address to contact TUI either. Just wish I had booked on line now!!!
Bugger...hope you get sorted mate these companies are twats.

Read today that 29th June will be an important date.
Government working towards waiving the 14 day quarantine on returns after that date from a number of countries.

Have you been notified that your holiday is cancelled? You should get an email with the refund credit note within 4 weeks after you were due to travel, then you can go online and rebook or use the online form for a refund at www.tui.co.uk/destinations/contact-us/pre-travel.

Me too mate, infuriating. We are due to travel on August 11th but want to amend. We are getting nearer and nearer to that date but simply cannot speak to anyone. I worried that at some point they will say ‘Sorry. It’s too close to the departure date.’

I’ve got Turin to Rome, Rome to Berlin and Berlin to London flights all booked this month. I won’t be going so it’s just wait and see whether the flight carriers are going.

The money back would be nice but there’s more important things in life.

I’ve got Turin to Rome, Rome to Berlin and Berlin to London flights all booked this month. I won’t be going so it’s just wait and see whether the flight carriers are going.

The money back would be nice but there’s more important things in life.
I had Istanbul booked for last weekend as it was supposed to be the Champions League Final, and was then supposed to be going to a couple of games in the Euros.

Manchester > Riga > Kyiv > Baku for a game (that turned out to be involving f***ing Wales), and then Baku > Budapest for another game, then Budapest > Manchester to come home. 5 flights with 4 different airlines, all with different policies. If the Euros take place on the same dates next year (ie first game supposed to be on Friday 12th June 2020 moves to Friday 11th June 2021), I should be ok and not out of pocket. If they move the dates - which isn't out of the question, I could be a little out of pocket. Or have a trip to Azerbaijan for no reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.