Holiday advice

Cyprus added to the list of places you now need to quarantine when returning from after 4am Sunday.

Can't think of any other solution, hopefully they will stand the cost.
TUI will stand on as you have their Covid guarantee but can't be much fun in an abroad quarantine gaff with little chance of pool view. Failing TUI's assistance we're still Europeans and have the same rights as the natives. Not sure I would relish the idea of being tested on entry though.

Last edited:
Most countries say it will be at the customers cost.
I think the canaries may buck that trend. They are desperate for tourists, I'm not sure if it is all of the canaries but certainly fuerteventura are effectively insuring all holidaymakers who get covid whilst in fuerteventura and offering free medical care.

got 5 days off from next Thursday so thinking of going Lanzarote for 5 days, infection rates seem low but would be paranoid about being put back on the quarantine list whilst out there, probably going to leave booking it till a couple of days before to keep an eye on any increase in covid rates, if ok can't see it being a problem as only doing 5 nights but still a concern...

Canary Islands visitors will require a negative covid test before being allowed in from November 10th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.