Holidays

I met two Blues at Euston once and took them to West London for QPR Away. One needed the toilet so we jumped off the tube at Notting Hill for a pint and to use the gents. The other lad got a round in and gave the barman a £20 note for three pints. It wasn’t enough. He was crimson when he got to the table.

If you know London then try Sam Smiths pubs for an affordable pint.

We usually rent a cottage for the week somewhere in the uk in june, me, mrs , 2 kids, but never again. The weather ruins it.

Last year in north dorset it rained every day and found ourselves driving further and further each day to find something to do. Last day we drove 1.5 hours , 1/3 of the way home!

Same in seahouses the year before. Same in dorset year before that. We have ended up coming home a day early from each trip.

So this year its a short 4 night road trip, different gaff each night, not so weather dependent on decent weather.
Newbury, new forest, bournemouth, poole.

Crete in aug.

Any recommendations for Turkey? Looking at prices and it’s offering best value. And any ideas on resorts to avoid the Russians?
Probably best avoiding anything that lands at Antalya at the very least unfortunately, on our way back shortly and the rudest fuckers as per usual have been the Russians followed by the Germans.

Really don’t understand why the Turks have such a love in for these two, I’d rather go bust than be treated and ordered around like a skivvy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.