Holidays

Any recommendations for Turkey? Looking at prices and it’s offering best value. And any ideas on resorts to avoid the Russians?
I've stayed in the lara barut collection which is not to far from Antalaya airport. If your after a luxury hotel in a resort which you don't plan on leaving I recommend it . The beaches ain't that great in this area but its got water slides and loads of pools . Been twice and hoping to go again next year . Its pricey but far better than the other place I tried. No Russians aswell.

Thirteen days and off to Albufiria (old town), wife hasn't been on an aircraft for nine years, can't wait

Can Picafort deal popped up today for 10 nights @Hotel Son Baulo half board, right on the beach for only £330. Tui day flights there and back and on it like a dose of salt .. Cheap as chips.

Can Picafort deal popped up today for 10 nights @Hotel Son Baulo half board, right on the beach for only £330. Tui day flights there and back and on it like a dose of salt .. Cheap as chips.
Went there 20 years ago this month. Nice hotel for families and a nice resort.

Just back from 4 days at our favourite hotel, Golden Taurus Park, Pineda de Mar, 40 miles north of Barcelona.

Any recommendations for Turkey? Looking at prices and it’s offering best value. And any ideas on resorts to avoid the Russians?
olu deniz is a nice little resort lovely beach lots to do (boat trips paragliding rafting etc) been a couple times over the years didn't notice any Russians they usually go to the alanya area

Went there 20 years ago this month. Nice hotel for families and a nice resort.
Just back from 4 days at our favourite hotel, Golden Taurus Park, Pineda de Mar, 40 miles north of Barcelona.
Looks a great hotel. We stopped just down the road in Calella on a Barca away. Load of City staying there for a mid week break (Amaika Htop Blues). A nice stretch of coast line.

Last edited:
Looks a great hotel. We stopped just down the road in Calella on a Barca away. Load of City staying there for a mid week break (Amaika Htop Blues). A nice stretch of coast line.
Yes, it is a nice stretch of coast. During Covid times, we had to go to Calella for our tests before returning home.

When you take the train into Barcelona, you pass through a load of resorts on the way. I think unofficially, it is called the Barcelona Coast.

I've stayed in the lara barut collection which is not to far from Antalaya airport. If your after a luxury hotel in a resort which you don't plan on leaving I recommend it . The beaches ain't that great in this area but its got water slides and loads of pools . Been twice and hoping to go again next year . Its pricey but far better than the other place I tried. No Russians aswell.
And being at Lara it will give you a close up view of all of the Russian airliners arriving that no longer have any safety or maintenance records. I'm quite surprised that any country is allowing these through or into their airpsace as it only requires one to have been despached with, say, inoperative TCAS and it's an accident waiting to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.