Holidays

Not many on Samui
Big contrast to Phuket ... over run by them
It depends where in Phuket. We stay in Nai Yang and there were hardly any there. A couple of bays south and lots. Kamala was OK but I think they have discovered it now. Khao Lak had none that we came across. I get the impression that they stay in the resorts that require little ground transport distance wise.

It depends where in Phuket. We stay in Nai Yang and there were hardly any there. A couple of bays south and lots. Kamala was OK but I think they have discovered it now. Khao Lak had none that we came across. I get the impression that they stay in the resorts that require little ground transport distance wise.

Kata and Karon last December were quite bad but Kamala and Naithon were more than ok

Talk of turkey

Hate all incs .. so any advice for a nice little resort. No russian cunts

Last time i went turkey on all inc, me n mrs went down to the buffet, put cardies and jumpers on back of chairs and went for grub, came back and clothes were on floor and 2 ruskies sat in our seats.
He was huge so said nowt. As hol went on all the brits got braver and called the fuckers out but they literally didnt get what the problem was. In the end there was about 10 brits holed up in the corner bar each night , avoiding the beer bellied, speedo wearing, queue pushing russian fuckers

Currently on an all inclusive in Kos.
It’s fucking great apart from the phone continually picking a Turkish provider and ramping up charges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.