Holidays

Anybody been to Parga in Greece?
Yep 2008. Lovely place, stayed in a pretty basic hotel, but the taverna attached to it was incredible. Across the road from a lovely beach and over the headland from Parga Town which is really nice. Having said that it was 15 years ago now, so could have changed a bit.

Ok on holiday at the moment in Gran Canaria, my issue is why is the food never piping hot like at home. Do we eat our food so it sticks to our pallets and burns your fucking mouth out or are the locals right in eating at a much lower temperature
I. know the Greeks serve the food at lower temperatures as they believe it is better for the digestion. Presume something similar in Gran Canaria? Either that or the microwave is playing up...

Yep 2008. Lovely place, stayed in a pretty basic hotel, but the taverna attached to it was incredible. Across the road from a lovely beach and over the headland from Parga Town which is really nice. Having said that it was 15 years ago now, so could have changed a bit.
I'll echo that but, about 25 years ago for me.

Thanks for that mate. Read a few good reports about it and my wife is keen. Cheers.

Anybody been to The idyllic Caribbean locale of Saint-Marie? Looks like a great place but the crime rate seems very high. Is it safe to go there?

Taking kids to PortaVentura in Tarragona, a week in a beach side lodge then a couple of weeks in Almeria at the house and touring about. Eating fuck loads of tapas and drinking gallons of ice cold spanish beer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.