Holidays

I'm going to see my best friend on 6 June. She lives in Alicante and she and her partner are massive rags :-(
I swear to God we may end up in an argument lol.
Also booked to go and see my son and granddaughter in the Czech Republic in late October. Last time I saw them was February 2019. Obviously the pandemic buggered up any visits since then

Ok on holiday at the moment in Gran Canaria, my issue is why is the food never piping hot like at home. Do we eat our food so it sticks to our pallets and burns your fucking mouth out or are the locals right in eating at a much lower temperature

Ok on holiday at the moment in Gran Canaria, my issue is why is the food never piping hot like at home. Do we eat our food so it sticks to our pallets and burns your fucking mouth out or are the locals right in eating at a much lower temperature
Yeah, noticed this when I came to Queensland. It's the UK climate I think. It needs to "warm you up"

I might have a last minute short break before I start work again. More likely the UK as opposed to abroad. Maybe North Wales.

Talk of turkey

Hate all incs .. so any advice for a nice little resort. No russian cunts

Last time i went turkey on all inc, me n mrs went down to the buffet, put cardies and jumpers on back of chairs and went for grub, came back and clothes were on floor and 2 ruskies sat in our seats.
He was huge so said nowt. As hol went on all the brits got braver and called the fuckers out but they literally didnt get what the problem was. In the end there was about 10 brits holed up in the corner bar each night , avoiding the beer bellied, speedo wearing, queue pushing russian fuckers

Hopefully recent events are indicating to them how much their little dicks in the Speedo's actaually mean on the world stage as their "magnificent" armed forces are pushed through a meat grinder in Ukraine to get colossal losses for fuck all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.