Holidays

We usually go to Cornwall or Devon for a week with our dogs. Having a change this year, and going to Dorset. Staying in a small village, Thornford about 20 miles north of Weymouth.
Any tips for must see places etc appreciated.
Well, according to the fucked towns fred Weymouth defo isn't

Haha…..what have we done ;/ ( I’m hoping this was the eighties) don’t think it’s as ‘liberal’ where we’re going

Puerto Rico is absolutely fine mate,you’ll have a good time there,we been a few times over last few years,we stayed up near Europa Centre,plenty bars and restaurants to choose,or €4 in a taxi takes you down to the centre where again a good choice of bars,restaurants and shops if you like that shopping on holiday kind of thing.

Been 3 times altogether now and been decent every time-although they were winter sun holidays we went on

Puerto Rico is absolutely fine mate,you’ll have a good time there,we been a few times over last few years,we stayed up near Europa Centre,plenty bars and restaurants to choose,or €4 in a taxi takes you down to the centre where again a good choice of bars,restaurants and shops if you like that shopping on holiday kind of thing.

Been 3 times altogether now and been decent every time-although they were winter sun holidays we went on
Cheers meeesh!…I’ll unpack the gimp mask then :)

South Pacific islands cruise end of August. Vanuatu, New Caledonia, Fiji.
I'm just reading a book about Captain Cook's missus, and she's just received a letter from the guy who took over his ship after he was 'seen to'. Make sure yer have a platoon of marines handy, and be certain the escape route back to the ship is clear.

I went many years ago before we had kids. Went to their equivalent of the gay village for drinks because didn't really like the main square area.
Was mental. Guys walking round in gimp masks, glory holes being advertised. Never seen anything like it.
Certainly wouldn't go back with my kids.
My mate wants to know which town

Can pick up a pint in many bars for 1.50 EUR, must be amongst the cheapest holiday resorts in Europe to drink in.
Beach is decent there too, and easy to get to Mogan by boat which is a lovely part of the island.

When all inclusive isn’t! Wife booked Tenerife for next year, when we book all inclusive I expect all drinks to be included except premium brands, we live off mojitos and frozen cocktails amongst other things. Anyway she’s downloaded the app for the hotel to look at menus and lo and behold drinks like that are 4 euros a pop! Says nothing about that on the booking and had we not got the app we would be non the wiser until we rocked up, seems in the Balearic islands you’re limited to 6 drinks a day 3 per meal!
Another way business is getting greedy, I’ve told her to contact TUI say we’ve been misold as there’s nothing in the small print, either get sone cash back or cancel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.