Holidays

When all inclusive isn’t! Wife booked Tenerife for next year, when we book all inclusive I expect all drinks to be included except premium brands, we live off mojitos and frozen cocktails amongst other things. Anyway she’s downloaded the app for the hotel to look at menus and lo and behold drinks like that are 4 euros a pop! Says nothing about that on the booking and had we not got the app we would be non the wiser until we rocked up, seems in the Balearic islands you’re limited to 6 drinks a day 3 per meal!
Another way business is getting greedy, I’ve told her to contact TUI say we’ve been misold as there’s nothing in the small print, either get sone cash back or cancel.

Firstly, Tenerife isn't a Balearic Island.
Secondly, that 6 drink rule is only for very certain areas in Majorca and Ibiza.
Most of the Balearic Islands are unaffected by it, and it's certainly not a thing over in the Canary Islands.
Thirdly, good luck getting anything back from TUI.

Firstly, Tenerife isn't a Balearic Island.
Secondly, that 6 drink rule is only for very certain areas in Majorca and Ibiza.
Most of the Balearic Islands are unaffected by it, and it's certainly not a thing over in the Canary Islands.
Thirdly, good luck getting anything back from TUI.
I k ow Tenerife isn’t in the Balearics I was giving an example and yep TUI are been twats so next holiday won’t be with them

Arrived in newquay for the week and it’s blowing a gale and absolutely pissing it down. Oh the joys oh holidaying in the Uk.
Feel for you mate....Brings back memories of rainy hols in Wales :)

Are you in a B&B where you have to stay out all day pounding the pavements ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.