Holidays

When all inclusive isn’t! Wife booked Tenerife for next year, when we book all inclusive I expect all drinks to be included except premium brands, we live off mojitos and frozen cocktails amongst other things. Anyway she’s downloaded the app for the hotel to look at menus and lo and behold drinks like that are 4 euros a pop! Says nothing about that on the booking and had we not got the app we would be non the wiser until we rocked up, seems in the Balearic islands you’re limited to 6 drinks a day 3 per meal!
Another way business is getting greedy, I’ve told her to contact TUI say we’ve been misold as there’s nothing in the small print, either get sone cash back or cancel.
had a week in mayorca in May with tui all-inclusive the 6 drinks a day didn't apply

Looking to do a couple of trips when I'm in Madrid.
El Escorial is a certainty due to the monastery being on my wish list for years
Any others nearby worth visiting,preferably with a decent art gallery or nice churches to visit.
Say 90 mins away max.
Thanks.

Any others nearby worth visiting,preferably with a decent art gallery or nice churches to visit.
Say 90 mins away max.
Thanks.
Get the train to Toledo, worth a visit and not too far from Madrid, about an hour away.

Say 90 mins away max.
Thanks.
Toledo or Segovia are both about 30 min train ride away and both worth a visit. Did them both earlier this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.