Holidays

Can pick up a pint in many bars for 1.50 EUR, must be amongst the cheapest holiday resorts in Europe to drink in.
Beach is decent there too, and easy to get to Mogan by boat which is a lovely part of the island.
We used to go to Puerto Mogan, when my lad was little. Had a few nice holidays there. Dont know what its like now, but it was a fairly quiet little fishing village back then.

Looking to do a couple of trips when I'm in Madrid.
El Escorial is a certainty due to the monastery being on my wish list for years
Any others nearby worth visiting,preferably with a decent art gallery or nice churches to visit.
Say 90 mins away max.
Thanks.
i know you've had recommendations for Toledo and Segovia, and i'd second those for sure.

I'll throw 2 more; walled city of Avila is a very nice place, and if you have a car, the Sierra de Gredos is lovely mountainous nature.

Was it mis - advertised or did you just mis read it?
No if something is advertised as all inclusive then unless they have a star with exceptions next to it then that’s what it should be, their attitude on the phone was terrible as well. Most have exceptions such as premium brands like Johnnie Walker whiskey etc, but they are now including frozen cocktails, Mojitos etc etc, they are wanting to charge 4 euros extra for these, again it’s another way of been greedy in my opinion, if I pay £3500 for a week all inclusive I don’t expect to be paying more on top for pretty standard drinks.

No if something is advertised as all inclusive then unless they have a star with exceptions next to it then that’s what it should be, their attitude on the phone was terrible as well. Most have exceptions such as premium brands like Johnnie Walker whiskey etc, but they are now including frozen cocktails, Mojitos etc etc, they are wanting to charge 4 euros extra for these, again it’s another way of been greedy in my opinion, if I pay £3500 for a week all inclusive I don’t expect to be paying more on top for pretty standard drinks.
That's a lot of money to be paying for a week. Is that just for yourself?
I'm not surprised you're annoyed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.