Holidays

Ok, didn't realise you were giving an example as it wasn't very clear at all.
As an example, it's quite a poor one, given that almost all the Balearic Island resorts aren't subject to this 6 drink maximum rule.

You also moan about some drinks falling outside of the 'all inclusive' at your Tenerife hotel.
This day and age it's fairly common practise for that to happen; not just the premium label stuff but also certain other drinks are often at charge, or sometimes certain bars on a hotel complex are at charge from that venue (not too dissimilar to 'a la carte' dining venues falling outside of the food all inclusive concept)

I'm far from a big fan of TUI, but I'm struggling to see how they could be at fault here.
They should make that clear then other it’s not all inclusive is it? They stated like you said about a La carte but not the drinks, I’ll leave it now anyway I’ve said my piece.

I don't understand why anyone would travel to Cornwall with all the hordes of tourists, when you can go to Pembrokeshire with very similar scenery and it's far more beautiful as there are less people around
Weather? I don't know either place but I'd assume the weather in Cornwall would generally be better (warmer/more consistent). In the UK that's quite important to many people.

They should make that clear then other it’s not all inclusive is it? They stated like you said about a La carte but not the drinks, I’ll leave it now anyway I’ve said my piece.

Where do you draw the line though?
Want TUI to list every single drink that is and isn't included on the all inclusive?
Should they do that for every hotel they sell on an all inclusive basis?

It's fairly common these days that unless you're at a premium hotel, or on an 'all inclusive plus' basis, that some drinks will fall outside of the AI programme.
You'll generally get your beer, wine, some spirits and usually some cocktails as standard, then anything beyond that will vary from hotel to hotel.

I would suggest that if anyone is in any doubt or needs to be sure certain drinks will be included, they consult the hotels website first to find out on the inclusions/exclusions before they commit to the holiday.

As said, I'm loathe to defend TUI but sometimes the traveller has to take some responsibility too or at least take 2 minutes to check stuff out before hitting the button.

Out of interest, what is the name of the hotel?

Where do you draw the line though?
Want TUI to list every single drink that is and isn't included on the all inclusive?
Should they do that for every hotel they sell on an all inclusive basis?

It's fairly common these days that unless you're at a premium hotel, or on an 'all inclusive plus' basis, that some drinks will fall outside of the AI programme.
You'll generally get your beer, wine, some spirits and usually some cocktails as standard, then anything beyond that will vary from hotel to hotel.

I would suggest that if anyone is in any doubt or needs to be sure certain drinks will be included, they consult the hotels website first to find out on the inclusions/exclusions before they commit to the holiday.

As said, I'm loathe to defend TUI but sometimes the traveller has to take some responsibility too or at least take 2 minutes to check stuff out before hitting the button.

Out of interest, what is the name of the hotel?
Or don’t say all inclusive just sell as meal and drink package, because all inclusive is incorrect advertising is it not? This is first time I’ve been in an all inclusive and it’s been more than premium brands and a la carte off the menu so to speak. Dont know the hotel as wife booked it.

Or don’t say all inclusive just sell as meal and drink package, because all inclusive is incorrect advertising is it not? This is first time I’ve been in an all inclusive and it’s been more than premium brands and a la carte off the menu so to speak. Dont know the hotel as wife booked it.

If you can get an array of alcoholic drinks throughout the day, then of course that is all inclusive.

Unless you think the term 'all inclusive' is incorrect, in which case it should only ever apply to hotels that include absolutely everything then. (ala carte meals, premium brands, 24/7 service etc)
As I'm sure you know, there are very few hotels/chains that include absolutely everything.

You're ranting about a hotel on the internet but you don't even know the name of it? Ok....

If you can get an array of alcoholic drinks throughout the day, then of course that is all inclusive.

Unless you think the term 'all inclusive' is incorrect, in which case it should only ever apply to hotels that include absolutely everything then. (ala carte meals, premium brands, 24/7 service etc)
As I'm sure you know, there are very few hotels/chains that include absolutely everything.

You're ranting about a hotel on the internet but you don't even know the name of it? Ok....
Tell you what I’ll ask the wife just for you shall I? What difference does it make? Even you quote premium brand, mojito isn’t premium brand, please just ignore now as I really can’t be arsed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.